PDA

View Full Version : Funny things overheard in lobbies...

oeagrus
Aug 26, 2003, 11:40 AM
Hi again all,
I just heard the funniest thing while standing in a lobby doing some acrobatics this weekend...
Some kid (level 83) was saying:
"I can't believe it! I just gained two levels while playing the Forest!"
"At this rate, I should be level 200 by the end of the weekend!"

LOL! And the kid was serious because all his friends were going Ooh and Ahh! I didn't say anything (who am I to burst bubbles?) but damned if that wasn't the funniest/cutest/saddest thing I've heard in quite some time.

Anyone else have funny/cute/sad stories to share??

ShadowFOrce
Aug 26, 2003, 12:02 PM
One time on the lobby This one kid was like

"Hello"

And then I was like

"Hi"

It was so funny!

AngelAlys
Aug 26, 2003, 12:11 PM
lmao... how cruel... lol!!!

Kanore
Aug 26, 2003, 12:19 PM
You know what I heard?

Umhmhmhm...

I have no clue.

Naagata_Clan
Aug 26, 2003, 01:41 PM
I once saw a HUmar start to walk up to every single female character in the room, and started hitting on them, trying to cyber and stuff. I thought it was incredibly funny, and sad at the same time.

ginko990
Aug 26, 2003, 02:32 PM
No offense to them but i always find black people kinda funny over the mic. One person i play with whos black is probably the funniest guy in psox.

And i always love listening to people telling them theyd beat the other person up if they dont shut up and the such, etc etc.

CGoodness
Aug 26, 2003, 02:53 PM
When I gte to play online at my friend's house every once in a while, we find it hilarious when i make a chair in the lobby then have my character say "I just sat on a Zebra Cake!" as he sits down. The sad part: I have that phrase set to L+left haha

TangledWeb3917
Aug 26, 2003, 04:16 PM
this one time in band camp .... umm sorry wrong thread http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

SpyroDi
Aug 26, 2003, 04:26 PM
On 2003-08-26 12:32, ginko990 wrote:
No offense to them but i always find black people kinda funny over the mic. One person i play with whos black is probably the funniest guy in psox.

And i always love listening to people telling them theyd beat the other person up if they dont shut up and the such, etc etc.

Lol Ginko,if you haven't met LQQKEY yet,you haven't seen ANYTHING.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

AUTO_
Aug 26, 2003, 05:53 PM
I'll never forget the first time me and some online friends saw Dark Falz (DC)...right after he showed up one of my friends said:

"Oh Snap!"

Took the words right out of my mouth, and I'll never forget that.

ginko990
Aug 26, 2003, 06:38 PM
On 2003-08-26 14:26, SpyroDi wrote:

On 2003-08-26 12:32, ginko990 wrote:

Lol Ginko,if you haven't met LQQKEY yet,you haven't seen ANYTHING.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Lol nah, not yet.

DeathAssassin
Aug 27, 2003, 07:10 PM
I was playig with my FO online and a RAcast came into te game and i knew he was a RAcast because he played a game with me and i said "Hi RAcast" then the HUnewearl playing with me saw him and said "It's not a RAcast it's a chibi RAcast" "Kawaiiii" I was lmao.