PDA

View Full Version : Danger Girl, I'm calling you out.

Spy
Mar 27, 2001, 09:36 AM
Since only lackies of yours have attacked me, without avail mind you, I'm officially challenging you. If you have such a problem with what I have to say you should take care of it, not little wussy ass Neophytes with hardly a fraction of what I have posted. Our battle, should you choose to accept it, will be held only in this thread. You can pick 10 items to bring with you and post them. No outside intereference allowed. I think turn-based combat sounds fair enough. Reply if you agree to my terms and/or if you have any additional ones. I will be back at 11 PM pacific, 1 PM central. Be there, or be square, wussy.

Spy
Mar 27, 2001, 10:01 AM
Update:

I have agreed to your offer and will turn down my current contract and will now work on your behalf. I am your weapon, aim me at a target.

Danger_Girl
Mar 27, 2001, 10:09 AM
Thank you Spy. Finaly Lysan and I have a little support. Fire at will.

Spy
Mar 27, 2001, 10:18 AM
Oh... I will... I will... e-mail me a list of names please.

magenta
Mar 27, 2001, 10:19 AM
???

Spy
Mar 27, 2001, 10:24 AM
Ha ha ha magenta... let's just say that the shit has really hit the fan http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

IceBlink
Mar 27, 2001, 10:28 AM
...?

Well, I'm glad Danger Girl and Spy have finally made up...?

Um... dang, I'm confused here. ^_^;

magenta
Mar 27, 2001, 10:29 AM
???

well so long as shes stopped with going after me.. im fine. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Mitsurugi
Mar 27, 2001, 10:31 AM
Confusing indeed.

Why can't we all just get along.

Bishop
Mar 27, 2001, 10:38 AM
i find you people very interesting. you'd make a good case study. =)

Spy
Mar 27, 2001, 10:42 AM
It's all about money. Money makes the world go round. Without money there would be no governments, no schools, no churches, and no society. Money motivates me. That and other shit.

Seutekh
Mar 27, 2001, 10:43 AM
So anyways... there I was, just beating the living stuffing out of this DelSaber.

Picture it: In the middle of the ruins all alone, the room was dark, and all I've really got to see by is the dim glow of my SecID marker. But I'm still just wailing on this DelSaber, right? Well I pick him up, and carry his scrawny butt over to the switch and flip it on. Bear in mind, the entire time, I'm just giving this little freack a beating like a hotwired scout module.

Next thing you know, there's this guy that comes out of nowhere and he's all "That's pretty impressive."

So I says to him "you aught to see what I do with a Ginsu? knife..." and continues to rearange the choice anatomy on the DelSaber.

He just kinda looks at me for a minute or two like I'm a prize piece of meat and walks off...

Well the next day...

TylerFrost
Mar 27, 2001, 10:45 AM
hmmm....

Spy, you get more mysterious by the day!

Interesting!

--TF--

Core
Mar 27, 2001, 04:08 PM
errrrrrrr welll ok!

Interesting!

I had absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about!

.....and I love it!http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

AdamW
Mar 27, 2001, 06:28 PM
Hmm, I see what's going on here. Interesting.