PDA

View Full Version : Discussion: Where do YOU play? Everyone's input requested.

Ambrai
Feb 18, 2001, 04:37 PM
After playing pretty much exclusivly on Puck/09 and seeing the lack of groups at times; I think that we should discuss a new hangout.

Where do you play (server/block) the most?

What times do you play?

Would you move servers if we all decided on a server that wasn't your play server?

What server (not block) would you like to see as the new PSO hangout?

My thoughts are after everyone posts we should choose the server that most play on and decide on a block to make our new home on.

Board lurkers: Please post as well, this is your time to shine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_cool.gif

sinteres
Feb 18, 2001, 04:40 PM
I play on Puck 13 mostly.

-Sinteres...

Lokey
Feb 18, 2001, 04:52 PM
I usually play on Umbriell, and just recently switched to Puck/09 because thats were everyone (most) from this fourm plays and the peeps from EFnet, #pso (mIRC).

Most of the time I play from around 9pm to 4am on weekends, and 4pm to 11pm, with 30-50 minute breaks every so often. =) This game is Everquest, in the future, with guns and sabers.

-Lokey, Trickster of the Underworld, Theif of Rodect Nife.

LastUtopiaDC
Feb 18, 2001, 04:58 PM
I tend to play on the Puck server, block 1 or 9 (I think I'm one of the few people who actually plays there). I usually play around 6-10 PM eastern on weekdays, and at scattered intervals during the entire day on weekends. As for servers, I'd go anywhere except the Oberon, too many theives and cheaters. I think if we got the word out more, we could keep Puck Block 9 as the PSO World hangout, but if we had to move, I'd suggest moving to the Cordelia or Umnbriel, they're usually the least crowded in my experience. Did I answer them all?

Vanse
Feb 18, 2001, 05:02 PM
Miranda 13

Athian
Feb 18, 2001, 06:19 PM
Miranda 13 is where its at http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif Anytime really

Twinsen
Feb 18, 2001, 06:24 PM
I don't lurk around any one ship/block. I just go where my heart tells me to go to. Actually, I just try to go to the more populated servers/blocks, as trying to find people to play with that are around my level on VHard, isn't that easy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Lenneth
Feb 18, 2001, 06:44 PM
I'm usually on Puck 09, when I'm online... which hasn't been much recently, as I'm trying to finish this stupid Opening the Sealed Door quest. Keeping Dr. Mome alive's been a real trick without Resta, let me tell you. =P

Josh
Feb 18, 2001, 07:22 PM
Oberon 16

Maverick
Feb 18, 2001, 07:57 PM
Cordelia 1, usually around 2am-5am EST. Yes, I'd be willing to "move" to another ship, so long as it wasn't overrun with idiots.

Arcadean
Feb 18, 2001, 08:19 PM
I play on Puck/09 also, we need to see more peeps over there! The people that are on different blocks/servers should switch to ours if they want to play with us. Not have us switch to theirs. If they don't want to play with us thats really fine, but if they do they should switch and not us. Don't you think?

Skee
Feb 18, 2001, 10:28 PM
Arial 2, even though it does have a bad reputation....but, that's where I started, dammit!

Danger_Girl
Feb 18, 2001, 10:50 PM
Whoa!!! Don't change your hang out now, I just found out about it! I have in the past been a drifter, just kind of popping in and out where ever fate lead me. But now that I know many of you hang out around Puck, I'll be spending alot more time there. I hope to meet some of you soon, but I play such strange hours being I'm a third shifter on the weekdays and a second shifter on the weekends. I'll find you sooner or later though!

Utherpendrgn
Feb 19, 2001, 12:06 AM
I mostly hangout in Puck 1, usually very late at night, somewhere around 2-5 AM EST on weekends, and 11-2 AM EST on weekdays

Heero_Yuy
Feb 19, 2001, 02:44 AM
I go wherever the most ppl are. I like chattin a little before goin into a team it is fun and games are supposed to be fun. I like to clear out the floor and dance a bit too. iiiiiiit's dancin tiiime!!

TommyWichita
Feb 23, 2001, 05:42 PM
Well check out my signature if you want to know where me and my crew roam. But I am going to check out Puck tonight if I do get on...I want to see what the fuss is about... Hope to meet some cool cats there...Peace

Spy
Feb 23, 2001, 05:47 PM
Ophellia 17 Block 5 -or- Puck 09, which is fine with me, but we need a universal password for games =P

Brimstone
Feb 23, 2001, 05:51 PM
me im always on the go i like to play with friends i can trust and just about anyone else that wont steal my good stuff

DCKaz
Feb 23, 2001, 07:03 PM
Puck 5 here.. usually pretty alive and I've found a lot of good people. And Umbriel 10 for meets. I come by Puck 9 but it's usually a bit chaotic and I don't recognize anyone except those in 4 player games (with 4 players) or pworded. Without guildcards, /msg or /tell.. I usually pop in my haunts above and/or find a carded friend.

Still hoping I'll catch some of you sometime http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
DCKaz
Terra Prime 43 FOmarl

Arcadean
Feb 23, 2001, 07:21 PM
Finally starting to see more people on Puck/09, maybe Gideon or someone else that works on the site should add an Official PSO World meeting place to the front page with a link of something saying Puck/09 is where its at.

Gamblor
Feb 23, 2001, 09:28 PM
Mostly I have been on titania ship block 16, but it has been getting full at the times I get on. So, I jump around alot and play where ever I end up. I dropped by the puck and didnt see any names I knew. I really dont have a set play time, just whenever I get the chance. Would be cool to see some ppl from the boards, you are all prolly higher than me now tho..Made 28 last night whoooo!

Jaiden
Feb 23, 2001, 09:35 PM
On 2001-02-23 14:47, Spy wrote:
Ophellia 17 Block 5 -or- Puck 09, which is fine with me, but we need a universal password for games =P[addsig]

The password is SONIC.

Easy enough to remember, anyone can spell it, and its symbolic. Simple, yet supple and smooth!

Thug_Larz
Feb 23, 2001, 10:06 PM
Titania, Block 16 is where it's at...Gamblor and I have slain many a beast there. Good times, good friends, and plenty of stuff to kill. I usually play after 10pm PST. Look for the big red RAcast, named Thug_Larz.

KLin-304
Feb 23, 2001, 10:17 PM
I usually hang out at Umnbriel (server #3), and block 04. 304, get it? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif But I've been trying Puck 9 sometimes. But most of you guys are in passworded v-hard mode games. :/ When I went to last Sunday's meeting an hour late because I went out to exercise you guys were all playing already so I just quit since that time of day is too early for me to be playing video games and I was just there to try to get everyone's guild cards. Usually I am playing late at night, from the California times of 10:30 PM to as late as 3:04AM in the morning. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif I'm either an orangish-yellow human-looking RAcaseal named LIna304 or a grey and orange HUcast named KLin304.

san zero shi goushitsu hakushi no sakura