PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Final Impacts!

StrongBad
Aug 26, 2003, 09:43 PM
Geez these are so annoying. In a mines run in one Mines 1 I found 3 final impacts and 2 more in mines 2. I am oran and i was wondering if everyone finds so many of these because i was thinking of getting rid of my oran fonewm because oran sucks.

Bit
Aug 26, 2003, 09:47 PM
Oran is far from 'sucking'.

Oran can get really good rares, it just takes the time to want to go get them. To be honest. I've never found a Final Impact with my Oran.

If you haven't checked, Oran Findings:

http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=8&version=v3

Findings by Section ID:

http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php

Reece
Aug 26, 2003, 09:59 PM
You will get lucky sooner or later

Soukosa
Aug 26, 2003, 11:00 PM
Oran can't find Final Impacts, only Viridia, Redria, and Yellowboze. Also, Viridia is the only ID that can even find Final Impacts in the Mines.

StrongBad
Aug 26, 2003, 11:07 PM
Ya i know, my friend was maker and he is vridia but im just saying that i do not really like oran that much. Well I mean they can find some good stuff but ever thing is like really rare so there hard to find. I barly ever make games anymore. I just join but then i am not really hunting for anything in particular so the odds of me finding something that i have been looking for is really uncommon.

Soukosa
Aug 26, 2003, 11:29 PM
All IDs can get good things and most can take quite awhile to get. Oran is one of the most underrated IDs in the game.

Richard
Aug 26, 2003, 11:52 PM
There is nothing wrong with ORAN, it probably has the best Ultimate Temple drops of any ID.

You just have to know what you're looking for as ORAN. Don't go into some random area hoping to get a good rare from some random enemy. Be very specific about what you're looking for, and you'll soon realize just how good it can be.

It should also be noted ORAN is one of two IDs that even has a fraction of a chance at getting the PSYCHO WAND. The other ID being PURPLENUM, obviously.

Soukosa
Aug 27, 2003, 12:17 AM
There's 3 IDs like that. Bluefull has the same chances of getting it from a Delibiter that Oran has with getting it from Gibbles. Viridia ones, though have a lower chance of dropping it than Bluefull ones.

edwinsu
Aug 27, 2003, 01:07 AM
gah!!! whitall and oran are my favorite section ids. and as for you final impacts DUDE you found 5 of them if you worked it right you could have gotten one with a decent hit percentage and used it as an exp wh0r3. i used the final impact until i got my snow queen for my ranger so i dont know why you're dissing it so hard.

Luna15
Aug 27, 2003, 08:32 AM
I get meteor smash all the time =(