PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know if God/battles stack?

Danger_Girl
Mar 27, 2001, 10:55 AM
So if I equip two if them, would my attacks be faster than if I just equiped one? Ive heard that your speed doesn't increase beyond having one inserted into a slot. So are there any of you out there who have ever tried equiping four of them? Does it make a difference?

Bishop
Mar 27, 2001, 11:00 AM
Hmm...I just tried that today. I borrowed a some and filled up all slots. Then I equiped the slowest weapon in the game (a shot series weapon) and tried it out. Nothing. I guess it doesn't matter.

SaitoH
Mar 27, 2001, 11:34 AM
I HAD 2 god battles and gave it a try once. One made quite a difference but the second seemed to add very little, if any, to the attack speed.

Traiz
Mar 27, 2001, 02:24 PM
many god battles work but you must reequip them each time you change your equipement except weapons(so the god battles are last one equiped)

K2
Mar 28, 2001, 12:33 AM
traiz is right, i've have two god/battles and it made my freekin swords much faster than just equiping one god/battle, but every time i start a game, the game thinks i equipped only one god/battle, so if it ain't fast for you, just unequip them, then reequip them, and i guarantee you faster speed. However, i've tried using 3 god/battles, but it doesn't really do any better than equiping 2 though...

Scorpio
Mar 28, 2001, 03:26 AM
They do stack.

meleth
Mar 28, 2001, 07:57 AM
Does god/battle also give faster cast rate?