PDA

View Full Version : PSO PC: What are the new Quests Like?? Rappy's Holiday?

Para
Aug 27, 2003, 04:47 PM
any info that can be provided?

VulpesMundi
Aug 28, 2003, 02:37 AM
Garon's Treachery is very interesting. Basically you're hired by Garon to play roles in an action/adventure movie. He'll talk you through each of the different parts of the movie. If everyone in the party can make it through without being captured, you'll get a very special key item. Take the key item to the tekker to have it identified. Then take the key item to Rappy's Holiday.

Rappy's Holiday is loaded with mini-games. It's also possible for you to get TP materials from a button game that's akin to the shell game. If you win the correct item (from Rappy hide and seek) you can access Forest 2 and fight your way through to the end of the quest. If you got the special key item from Garon's Treachery you'll need to do certain events in the mini-games. If you do everything right you'll be awarded a very special prize. You can only get the prize if you play Rappy's Holiday alone (noone else can be in the team when you load the quest).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-08-28 00:54 ]</font>

Blue-Hawk
Aug 28, 2003, 10:22 AM
Wasnt the rappy one also where you could get baby mags lke the hamburger and angels wings? Damn, i missed them when my DC died.

Dark_Cloud
Aug 28, 2003, 05:01 PM
Wasn't garons trechary the one where you got sworn at by the pioneer 2 soldier outside the guild?

VulpesMundi
Aug 29, 2003, 06:38 AM
On 2003-08-28 08:22, blue-hawk wrote:
Wasnt the rappy one also where you could get baby mags lke the hamburger and angels wings? Damn, i missed them when my DC died.

No. That was Sunset at the Secret Base, which was only available for the Japanese PSO version 2.

On 2003-08-28 15:01, Dark_Cloud wrote:
Wasn't garons trechary the one where you got sworn at by the pioneer 2 soldier outside the guild?

Honestly, I can't remember which quest that was in. It's been too long. Brains scrambled. But I do remember there was a guard near the Pioneer 2 door that said "...eat shit and die" in one of the online quests. Sonic Team and Sega are such hypocrites, using a censored word like that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-08-29 04:40 ]</font>

Valleo
Aug 29, 2003, 11:08 AM
It is Garon's treachery, heres a link to the script;

http://www.camineet.net/psoscript/garonstreachery.shtml

Para
Aug 29, 2003, 01:23 PM
erm... isnt it Gallon's Ambition and not Garon's Treachery ???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nites on 2003-08-29 11:24 ]</font>

PlatypusMaximus
Aug 29, 2003, 01:38 PM
I really hope they release thos for GC PSO. Those quests Pwned

VulpesMundi
Aug 30, 2003, 02:40 AM
On 2003-08-29 11:23, Nites wrote:
erm... isnt it Gallon's Ambition and not Garon's Treachery ???

The translated English name on the DC version was Garon's Treachery. And just an fyi, but Gallon's Shop on the GC & XB is a mistranslation. His name is supposed to be Garon. It always was Garon throughout both versions on the DC and the PC version. And on the GC version it still says Garon in the information for the offline quest Magnitude of Metal (because they didn't alter the quest, just transferred it from the DC/PC versions). Here's a screenshot. Too bad I don't have a ver.2 HL, otherwise I'd go get a screenshot of Garon's Treachery.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/etl/pso/garon_mag_o_metal.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-08-30 00:43 ]</font>