PDA

View Full Version : Take the opportunity while you can...

muff
Aug 27, 2003, 06:13 PM
Listen everyone. The best chance ever to get a spirit garment and monkey king bar has arisen, and no one cares.

Yeah maybe they are only 10 stars, big deal.

Anyways heres my guide to get either quite quick.

Spirit Garment

You need a Whitill game. Start the beach quest and say "monsters" and kill the Dolmolm, say "monsters" again, 2 will spawn, kill and repeat. Once you have defeated 15 Dolmolms no more will spawn. So simply quit and do it again.

Monkey King Bar

You need a Redria game. Start the beach quest and say "monsters" and kill the Dolmolm, say "monsters" again, 2 will spawn, kill and repeat. Once you have defeated 15 Dolmolms no more will spawn. So simply quit and do it again.

Notes
These two rares are only obtainable in Ultimate mods.

It can be done by any id, just replace the Spirit Garm/MKB with your IDS Dolmol drop.

Be patient, it took me 60 runs ^-^.

Note to mods:Don't lock this Im only being helpful.

Keiro_Habiki
Aug 27, 2003, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the helpful tips! Now only to get this gamecube hooked up to the online community! O well i cant wait for tomorrow so i can.. But thanks again this will give em something to look forward to.......

joncushing
Aug 28, 2003, 04:49 PM
Thats a cool idea, if only i had a whitil or redria character to use and had a cube modem lol By the way cubis, do you like foo fighters? Sorry i noticed disenchanted lullaby under your name lol

EVILAdam
Aug 28, 2003, 07:48 PM
what quest is that?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EVILAdam on 2003-08-29 21:56 ]</font>

Dhylec
Aug 29, 2003, 09:32 PM
On 2003-08-27 16:13, Cubis wrote:
Spirit Garment
You need a Whitill game. Start the beach quest and say "monsters" and kill the Dolmolm, say "monsters" again, 2 will spawn, kill and repeat. Once you have defeated 15 Dolmolms no more will spawn. So simply quit and do it again.

heheh, it took me 6 full runs for this [3 failed by d/c] yay! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
i'm doing some more runs for another SG to trade http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif