PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Quest

StrongBad
Aug 27, 2003, 10:08 PM
Does anyone know when the halloween quest will be released. Also does anyone know what they will drop. I hope its not mag cells because i already have a pretra. I hope they drop new weapons like...Pumpkin Lanucher ( shoots pumpkins), or, Skull Stick (a stick with a skull on top), or, Pumpkin Carver (daggers that look like big pumpkin carvers). Those would be so cool...

InajaD
Aug 27, 2003, 10:12 PM
that's a little bit of a trip isnt it??
but either way it sounds really cool..!!!
i'd like to have the pumpkin shooter...
hahaha
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

StrongBad
Aug 27, 2003, 10:14 PM
Ya i got kinda board so i was just wondering what they would drop. The pumpkin carvers i thought up while i was typing, lol.

Nei3rd
Aug 27, 2003, 10:30 PM
Trick or treat bags! When you hit an enemy, candy pours out!

StrongBad
Aug 27, 2003, 10:41 PM
Or Ghost Shield, when you are not moving you are invisible to enemies!!

well that would be kinda too good... lol

Soukosa
Aug 27, 2003, 10:51 PM
Hallo Rappies have a set drop of Jack-o-laterns and will never drop anything else.

Nani-chan
Aug 27, 2003, 10:56 PM
Last halloween it was mag cells from jackolaterns

Reece
Aug 27, 2003, 11:24 PM
It can change... All ST has to do is change it. I have gotten in SO many arguements about this before. Thats why there is an online server! People say if Olga Flow and Falz ever drop anything it will only be online... So that means that ST can change the drops... Wait he is talking about what will come out of the jack o lanturn... or do you mean they will always be mag cells inside?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reece on 2003-08-27 21:25 ]</font>

Nani-chan
Aug 27, 2003, 11:33 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=658

All I was saying was this is what they dropped in halloween 2002. We will have to wait and see if it is the same or different in 2003.

StrongBad
Aug 27, 2003, 11:38 PM
Well I know they would drop jack-o-lanterns but what i am saying is that they should change what it is. Like instead of getting a mag cell from one it should be one of the weapons i said.

And yes it HAS to be one of the weapons i said. j/k lol.

Soukosa
Aug 28, 2003, 12:22 AM
On 2003-08-27 21:24, Reece wrote:
It can change... All ST has to do is change it. I have gotten in SO many arguements about this before. Thats why there is an online server! People say if Olga Flow and Falz ever drop anything it will only be online... So that means that ST can change the drops...

The drops for Falzy and Olga are already set in the drop table in the code for the client side. The server most likely just tells the client machine that that particular enemy's rare drop should show up and then the client goes with what's set in the rare drop table. If the server decided what the rare drop was, why would it have rare drops set up for online only enemies?

Wait he is talking about what will come out of the jack o lanturn... or do you mean they will always be mag cells inside?

Jacks will always open up to reveal mag cells since that would have to be programmed into the game. It would be too much for it to hold all the data for all the items that could come from it, like how a present would work.