PDA

View Full Version : tony blair

magenta
Mar 27, 2001, 12:44 PM
actually im thinking of creating a character called toni blair.. her mission, to slaughter millions of animals on ragol, believing them all to have foot and mouth disease (but really it was dark faltz all along)..

anyway has anyone seem any weird/funny names online, with characters to match.. i saw a guy called "fat albert" last night.. ha ha. basically a big fat humar with a huge afro..
also a guy called jesus.. well that was funny to me.

i've also been looking for al bundy, and peg bundy, since the report of them.. hmm.

Seanjin
Mar 27, 2001, 02:28 PM
isn't that kind of mean, that prime minister guy is only trying to stop the epidemic.

magenta
Mar 28, 2001, 07:37 AM
im not trying to be mean..
just slightly comedic..

though some would say tony blair is dark falz itself..

Drahktar
Mar 28, 2001, 09:22 AM
Speaking of Toni Blair, has anyone gone to Phonyblair.com? It's cool as hell.

Sisqua
Mar 28, 2001, 09:23 AM
Tony Blair could be Falz, but I'd suggest he's more likely to be a Pan Arms because he's so two faced http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Mandelson is one of those Pofuilly Slimes that pops up a lot and irrirates the hell out of you. I notice Ragol has a central dome - evidence that Mandelson has been there.

Prescott is the big bulbous thing that Falz sits on in his second main form.

Since none of the Americans will have the slightest idea what I'm going on about, I will mention that I played with a char called Keanu Reeves last night - what was even more bizarre was that she was a girl char.

S.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Sisqua on 2001-03-28 06:24 ]</font>

IceBlink
Mar 28, 2001, 09:53 AM
Well... maybe... 'Keanu' is one of those bi-gender names which fit on either male or female? ^_^;

Then again... I've never heard of a female called Keanu...

Heh heh... agree with the politics... ^_^