PDA

View Full Version : o0o0o0 my god lord have mercy

Steal
Aug 27, 2003, 11:55 PM
listen im about to smash this game lol i love it but enuff is enuff....i was playing today on hard mode with my Hucaseal rite shes level 39 and she beat the ruins like it was the forest on easy. so i up get to Falz i take out 3 scape dolls, 9 star atomizers, 10 monomates, 10 dimates and 10 trimates....shes ready for war...he killed me in his third form with no prob(and i no ur thinking i must be the worst player on this earth but i never realized that without Resta hes impossible, cuz of that attack that follows u and rips ur life away and u cant dodge it either) i tried and i tried...now shes a level 42 with a G. Assassigns saber +23 and i still cant beat him. somebody help me pleez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(those bastared little things that Falz spits out drive me nuts!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Steal on 2003-08-27 21:57 ]</font>

UltimateEnigma
Aug 28, 2003, 12:00 AM
It's actually very simple.

Ok ,to solve your problem you'll need a gun to take out Dark Falz 3. You'll get alot more hits in. If you can get an HP steal-type handgun or mechgun you can hurt him even when he "steals your soul" or he is invincible. Since you are constantly getting hits in with a gun,you can kill him fast enough so you dont use up your mates. I used a Berserk Vulcan +9 on level 42 to beat him with my HUnewearl.I couldn't find a gun with an HP drain-type special to fight him with.

His strongest attack does 300 damage I think so stock up on Health Adding Slots until you are over 300.Then you can'tlose.Also, since you are draining health from him you will use less mates.

I hope this helps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UltimateEnigma on 2003-08-27 22:09 ]</font>

Steal
Aug 28, 2003, 12:05 AM
i have a coustom ray.00 or sumthing like that and i used it on him but for some reason it always misses a lot. so if i get a gun that absorbes HP then i could kill him huh?? thanx ill try that...pleez continue replying anyone lol i need all the hep i could get for this jerk boss.

UltimateEnigma
Aug 28, 2003, 12:11 AM
I edited my other post it has more strategy take a look.

Slap some Elf Arms on if you are having trouble.
You could also take a higher level chars power mag or dex mag.

To dodge the things he spits out,run in a perfect arch. Just sort of follow the curve on your rader.

Nani-chan
Aug 28, 2003, 12:15 AM
yeah hp draw is great against bosses I think it's 60 in hard.. I forget. Also daggers or mechguns may do more damage in a combo. 41 should be worst, then you can equip a secret gear from a h gilchic on some section Ids.

And hold down X and then press R to swap through your weapons without going in the start menu.

Steal
Aug 28, 2003, 12:20 AM
lol actually i use the hold R and hit Y lol it dos the same thing....its not the things he spits out that piss me off its the attack after that, the one that follows u and does a whole lotta damage

UltimateEnigma
Aug 28, 2003, 12:22 AM
You are going to get hit you dont have a choice. Take the hit, pump a Dimate, and shoot him in the head with a fuckin Vulcan.

I'd hate to break it to you, BUT HE ONLY HAS 4000 HP!
Just get a decent gun or mag and smoke him.

Rep0
Aug 28, 2003, 12:22 AM
Grants? Boost your light resistance and it won't do as much damage.

Steal
Aug 28, 2003, 12:29 AM
so thats wut it is....its not that it kills me in one shot its that it forces me to uses all my mates and stuff so i cant heal myself anymore...and thats y i lose...plus u cant dodge that attack. i could dodge all his other ones lol

UltimateEnigma
Aug 28, 2003, 12:33 AM
::hits self with brick::
You didnt know what Grants was called? hahaha.
I mean-:ahem:

As long as you dont die from it you can just heal and use a Gush Gun on him.

If you do die from it,equip Resist Light/Holy/Saint etc until you can withstand it.Equipping Secret Gear like some1 else said wont help becuase Dark Falz Attacks do set damage.

Steal
Aug 28, 2003, 12:38 AM
noooo lol i no wut grants is i didnt no that was the attack he uses on me

Nani-chan
Aug 28, 2003, 12:42 AM
No not on the last form but with it's high def and +30 fire you can save a bit of hp (mates) in the 2nd form

plus from lvl 39 to 41 hucaseals gain 10 hp, 12 atp, 3 def, 1 ata and 7 evp. Not a big deal but every little thing can help *shrugs*

You should be able to beat falz really soon.

edit as for the grants King's frame (lvl 39) should give a 14 ELT while Dragon's Frame (lvl 43) should give a 20 ELT. Unfortuantly you may not have one.. but anyways just get enough hp and you should be fine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2003-08-27 22:46 ]</font>

Steal
Aug 28, 2003, 12:46 AM
i hope so lol i dun have the patients to play the ruins anymore lol i gotta take a beak for the nite. ive been playing pso for round 5 hours. i never had a problem with falz untill now

silvermax
Aug 28, 2003, 12:49 AM
how could you not know???

its the same thing that Fo's use.....

Steal
Aug 28, 2003, 01:02 AM
lol i didnt pick it up i guess bah wutever now i no....thanx for all the adivce people i think i should stand a shot killing him now. ill use the gun more often on the third form and use a gun that steal HP rite?

Nani-chan
Aug 28, 2003, 01:07 AM
The hp steal is most important when falz is invincible since it does 60 damage and heals you at same time for 60 hp. (I'm believeing it's 60, but it's been awhile)

Steal
Aug 28, 2003, 01:18 AM
o0o nice and it does damage while hes invincilible...does anyone no wut gun i should use i cant think of it rite now im really tierd and its 2:20am