PDA

View Full Version : Which weapons do you think are more effective to you

Lede
Aug 28, 2003, 07:10 AM
Some weapons are of course more effective then others these are effetive weapons to me (rather what i like to use)

Hunter:Red daggers
now these are good for say hunewreals since they absorb tp, and there not To hard to find and they do a great amount of damage if fully grinded and with %

Ranger: Yas 3000R
i think this the strongest rifle fully grinded that is, it has range and power ot max, 7000V is also good but lol 7000 on a little ramarl looks rather wierd,

Force: i cant really say since it just depends on what class you have but for each one.
Fonewreal:Talis,mahu,hitogata (for tp stealers, asuming yu want to raise her ata)
Psyco wand or POM ( assuming yu have these if you are legit) they boost her ra teqs whice is a plus for her.
summit moons and twinkle star boost all simple teqs but for more concetrated damage on the particular teq u use
Club of lucunium or hildbear cane for foie
mace of adaman or hildblues cane for bartha
club of zurinum (spelling?) for zonde
these are common yet ralry used..

Fonewm ( same as above)

Fomarl&Fomar: now most agree mechs are best with them at higher levels, but other weps make them affetive for support, like striker of chao, maddams umbrella for s/d and parasol for resta anti (again assuming if you are legit if u ever have these)
don't see much saber action with either, it's a shame they cant use s rank mechs or guns, but since fomars have lowest ata i really don't think they would even hit.

well these are just my random thoughts on weapons that are surprisgly affective to me in the long run, post what yours are and how they help you.

RedFox
Aug 28, 2003, 07:58 AM
Hunters: Vjaya, using meseta to boost an attack makes it much more acessible to all of the hunters, such as HUcasts/caseals which have no use for tp based attacks (such as red daggers)

Dragon_Ash
Aug 28, 2003, 08:09 AM
Just give me any saber type weapon to my humar/hucast/hunewearl and I can kill virtually anything that does'nt like to fly.

I prefer my hunters to use a Demolition comet. Very reliable, and good for a Hune, unless you have a meteor cudgel and level 20 shifta.

Red Handgun is also a very good backup weapon for enemies like ob/mil lilies, gees and enemies that cannot be hit easily. Best with at least 25% hit as even with maxed ATA on the seaside it still missed Gibbons and Gees easily -_-

As for forces, I just use a Hildebear's Cane as it boosts foie a lot more than club of laconium, and it's the only thing I use even though I have a sigh of a god and Hildeblue's cane, I never touch the stuff. I do however want a summit mooon, which I will be making soon. It's good that the summit mooon boosts all techs as single techs are very useful in ultimate.

As for guns...my Ramarl uses a 20% hit Angel Harp mainly because of range and power, but I think the guilty light/red scorpio are better, as their laser can penetrate anything, even a delsaber's defence. And they are very good for hitting a boss multiple times if you line the targets up properly. I have yet to try the ep1&2 heaven punisher and this 3000R o.O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragon_Ash on 2003-08-28 06:10 ]</font>

Kent
Aug 28, 2003, 08:44 AM
Well, I can be very effective with most weapons types, save for things like Wands, Canes, (some) Rods (force weapons generally suck for smiting enemies with, mainly because of their low power and bad attack animations), and Swords if they're used by a male character (they suck with swords).

jt
Aug 28, 2003, 09:01 AM
u kinda didnt get none of the actually useful force techs...

well ima just speak for a FOnewm since that is who I specialize with.

FOnewm- C-Sorcerer's Cane, boosts mid level techs by 30% add a merge wit that baby and u get like 50-60% extra damage + the FOnewms 1.3x damage to GI spells and they are stronger than RA spells making them the strongest in teh game MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA ok sry.

Plantain Huge Fan- blows like 82 monsters back at once, u can keep the monsters off ur legit friends butts wit this baby, and it functions like a partisan, hell who needs a Soul Eater now????????????

wen i get mine it will be useful though.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Aug 28, 2003, 09:49 AM
For My Hunters : For one on one encounters I use a Demo comet. For Mobs I use my trusty Thunder gungnir with 50% hit (never misses) and for the flying enemies my Red hand gun.

For my Forces : Anything that will give my techs a boost.I usually carry 3 weapons,each with a general boost for simple,normal and hard techs.If playing as support the Marinas bag is the best to have !! Kinda like saying "Help is on the way" each time I use that.LOL. ^_^

For my Rangers : Only one Ultimate weapon... Hell Laser with 50% hit. Its like Megid lv. 30, only faster and with no TP cost.HE,HE,HE !!

Ranger_Larry
Aug 28, 2003, 09:52 AM
I like the Yaz3000,(if you get to try it you will put the Angel Harp away lol)........but I end up using Frozen Shooter, Spread Needle and Guld-Milla the most. Yaz 3000 is good for Falz though, he can never really get out of the 3k's range!

Kent
Aug 28, 2003, 10:53 AM
On 2003-08-28 07:01, jt wrote:
u kinda didnt get none of the actually useful force techs...

I already have all of the techniques with my FOmar...

FOnewm- C-Sorcerer's Cane, boosts mid level techs by 30% add a merge wit that baby and u get like 50-60% extra damage + the FOnewms 1.3x damage to GI spells and they are stronger than RA spells making them the strongest in teh game MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA ok sry.

Gi-level techniques are already stronger than the Ra-level ones once they're both at higher levels, and I have a C-Sorcerer's Cane (found the arm myself), I just don't have the MST to use it yet.

And for the record, I'm not talking about specific weapons and their special abilities, but weapon-types and their normal attacks and how good they are for using in battles. I know there are some good Force-only weapon special abilities for casting builds, but that's not how I play my FOmar.

Lede
Aug 28, 2003, 08:23 PM
I see, i have tried those as well, red handguns are always good for those pesky lillies,

and btw Magical Peice boost gi teqs more then sorcers cane the cane cuts tp by 10% but thats saving like 5 tp...

for droids i would say most beserk weapons do really well, as like you said red daggers arent good with them, but things liek soul eater do well with them. gi teqs may be stronger at higher levels but they are not more useufll then ra or simple teqs, gizonde however can work in some areas on few enemies.