PDA

View Full Version : DC: Sunset...

Shake
Aug 28, 2003, 02:15 PM
The dreamcast phantasy star online was the original. It introduced all of us into the world of Ragol, where we spend days, nights, weeks, and years taking our characters through the same levels countless times.

No other console game could ever pull off that kind of repetitiveness before there was phantasy star online.

Phantasy Star did more than just entertain us, for some, it allowed them to find their one true loves. For some, it allowed them to open themselves up to an entirely different world from our own, and finally feel a sense of peace and freedom away from our daily lives.

As Sega put it, I hope all of you Dreamcast players put in the money for a Gamecube, for an Xbox, and get the games. Or pick up the PC version. I'm sure you know it just as much as I do, that it'll be well worth it.

From now on, I have a high respect for players whom have played during the DC days...I hope others follow such a cause.

Here's a toast, to the beginning of an era we hold dear to us in many ways.

Suit up hunters, because this is not the end...

G4_Hedgehog
Aug 28, 2003, 02:49 PM
It's the end of an era, truly. The original online console RPG is down for the count. Hurts to see it go, even though I never took my DC online, it hurts.

Neoluke12
Aug 28, 2003, 03:28 PM
yes the good old days, gone. The new era dawns and we will survive, but as this new era comes there is another rising, its called episode 3!!!!!!

Bit
Aug 28, 2003, 03:32 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=64438&forum=1&10