PDA

View Full Version : Any one going to the anime con?

Lmnopia
Mar 27, 2001, 04:18 PM
yeah i know this prolly isn't the place for this but hey all ducks don't eat waffles....

there's an anime con in chicago im going with a bud but i want to meet some of you peeps there irl so any of you going post me pzl...

SuperSubZero
Mar 27, 2001, 10:46 PM
Chicago? No. I will be making my yearly trek to Baltimore for Otakon however. I've pretty much eliminated all other cons from my agenda, they are just too small or out of the way. Baltimore is a few hours away for me, and this year I plan to take the new high-speed NY->Baltimore bullet train. Should be fun.

-SSZ

SaitoH
Mar 27, 2001, 11:30 PM
Yo! Lmnopia, too bad I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Just can't afford tp make it to a Chigaco con this year (saving up for E3 and trip to Japan). I wanted to see if its true that you type faster with your nose than your hands.......LOL!

Lmnopia
Mar 28, 2001, 11:37 AM
who told you? hmmm. yeah its true i can type pretty fast wih my nose....

Lmnopia
Mar 28, 2001, 11:57 AM
you know.. nope i dont.... ok then just asking...

Core
Mar 28, 2001, 01:40 PM
Well i'll be going Lmnopia. hahahahah
24 hour anime movie theaters its going to be crazy. oh well no sleep for the wicked or half anime crazed!
I hope some fellow psoers are goinghttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

P.S. I think this post should have gone in off topic. But like you said "all frogs don't drink coffe" wait you didn't say that i did.

cya there

Neojin
Mar 28, 2001, 02:24 PM
Wow...you know I only live about an hour and a half from the windy city, I should look more into events they got going on.

Any of you going have a link or some info on it, I might head up there saturday if i'm not busy. If you dont have a link or info just IM or ICQ me and i'll give ya my email unless its down there too hehe.

Lmnopia
Mar 28, 2001, 04:02 PM
oh yeah any one interested in going look it up at www.acen.org its going to be big!

Core
Mar 28, 2001, 04:13 PM
Dang it i forgot the website.

message Lmnopia i'm sure she knows.

Lmnopia
Mar 28, 2001, 05:02 PM
i know all... haha seek my wisdom.....

Core
Mar 28, 2001, 05:11 PM
sorry excuse for wisdom if you ask me, lol

'

Lmnopia
Mar 29, 2001, 04:16 PM
OMG! hahah yes to the batmobile...i almost fogot...the date is may 11-13....

Core
Mar 29, 2001, 05:21 PM
dang we did forgit to mention the date now didn't we.....

Neojin
Mar 29, 2001, 06:01 PM
LMAO

Well for some odd reason I thought it was this weekend and I was scurring to find some info. Thanx for the date...

You two for some odd reason remind me of the Mad Hatter and the other guy at the Tea Party in Alice and Wonderland...dont ask me why, that whole "oh yes the date" thing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Neojin
Mar 29, 2001, 06:30 PM
OH ROCK ON...you know at first I thought this was some two bit anime show, this is the cream of the crop E3 of Anime.

IM SO LIKE THERE!!

One thing, is that umm a 40 buck registration fee? Ouch but their is a dance and everthinga and 24hr freaking movies, for the love of god this is gonna rock.

*wipes drool from chin*

Ambrai
Mar 29, 2001, 07:37 PM
Count me in, will drag my girl too. Some people from out of state can crash at my place which is about 40 min from the site http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_cool.gif.

Maximum-Burst
Mar 29, 2001, 07:54 PM
I am going to animazement and Otakon.

Lmnopia
Mar 30, 2001, 11:58 AM
wow cool hmm we need to figure out how we are going to meet... you know there are going to be import game rooms ... can any one say Vr.2?

Lmnopia
Mar 30, 2001, 01:59 PM
its going to be great!! its the biggest con i know of... better hurry becuse the hotels are filling fast... hahah any other cons? post their web site here so i can check em out to..

Core
Mar 30, 2001, 04:04 PM
Yes, how should we meet????? and very unbirthday to you to! hahahahah.....this going to be so cool i hope i will have enough money.....wait i'll just work all spring break with no sleep and the off time filled with playing pso....no sleep oh well that has never stoped me!
Well back to the point....how will we meet?
1. have some cool headbands wraped around our heads with are pso names wrote on them.
2. Run around aimelesslesy trying to find each other.
3. .....Really big signs...come on throw me a bone here people ...

What time are you people on?

Lmnopia
Apr 9, 2001, 09:59 AM
heelllloooooo hmm yes its getting closer to the day of the con i've started saveing mony for it already... hahah yeah i'm going and i'll soon use my death ray to one day take over the world BEWARE

Neojin
Apr 9, 2001, 10:53 AM
WOOT! yeah im all pumped up, never been to one of these things and its gonna rock cus im meeting Ambrai and were gonna rip up some Gaming action! hehe

I also applied for OTAKU's BIG DATE!

ROFLMAO

If I get accepted i'm gonna get me a hot date woohoo, its some mock Japanese Dating show, and you compete against like 12 other guys for a date with 1 of 3 women, then they like buy you dinner and take you shoping, sounds like a blast hehe, well I never got on Price is Right, maybe this is my way to Game Show fame, LOL! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Ambrai
Apr 9, 2001, 11:14 AM
Everyone who is going email me at [email protected]. I will setup a meet so we all can gather at a resturant or somesuch and then go terrorize the animecon. Then drinks and massive gamer slaughterfest bak at my place. >=)

Lmnopia
Apr 9, 2001, 11:45 AM
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa

Core
Apr 9, 2001, 03:23 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is going to be great HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA there shall be a blood bath........well i don't know what thats about....k i'll email youhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Lmnopia
Apr 9, 2001, 09:29 PM
yes im working onmy ninja suit as we speak fear not the lawn gnomes are ready for battle.... the DAY HAS COME!! .... hmmm well its almost come hahaha wow i need some sleep..

Core
Apr 9, 2001, 11:14 PM
hey hook me up with one of those ninja suits i will join the proud ranks of lawn gnomes!

Lmnopia
Apr 9, 2001, 11:29 PM
yes the forge will be busy hahah work my little gnomes ahhahhahahahah but wait i never made my forge yet... hmmm oh well more work ahhahahahah

Core
Apr 9, 2001, 11:40 PM
after reading that one all i can say to the con people is be afraid be very afraid....

Core
Apr 10, 2001, 02:07 PM
just bumping this up.....

Lmnopia
Apr 10, 2001, 03:00 PM
**bump bump**

Core
Apr 10, 2001, 03:16 PM
*bump* i'm planing my costume heheh....you agree with the idea lmnopia?

Mazarin
Apr 10, 2001, 03:19 PM
Hey, wassap?

I didn't know there was so much of a buzz for Acen.

If anyone heard/knows anything about last years Acen, I was Vash the Stampede(the one w/ the vynil jacket, big X on the front) I was also (partialy) involved in the after maquerade "pavillion incident."

But foremost, I'm an employee of the Anime Central staff. I'm in art show/alley(come sell some drawings and models!) And one of the fun little tidbits you may like is that(I'm about 99% sure) we have another Dance Dance Revolution machine ^_^

And to all the RPG fans, we have a couple charachter designers and modelers from another "Fantasy" series, but it seems that (5Q4r350ft) dosen't like free advertizing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif (I had to use l33tsp34k just in case...)

Does anyone here play Dead or Alive 2? I'll be willin to play ya, and I've got a friend from TECMO comin to show me how much I really suck >.<

Hope to see you all there!

Ambrai
Apr 10, 2001, 03:55 PM
Ah cool another DoA runner! Just so you know Kasumi is my wife so hands off. And you all get to see me school Neo http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_cool.gif

Mazarin
Apr 10, 2001, 07:38 PM
That's fine. Lei Fang's MINE.

Neo... Neo who? http://tomeeboy.com/pso/images/phpbb/subject/icon25.gif

Core
Apr 10, 2001, 11:07 PM
this is great its sounding better each post....nice to see a acen staff member post.
that "povilan incendent sounds interestinghttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif"

Lmnopia
Apr 11, 2001, 10:15 AM
hahahah yeah lets go spec ops around town dressed up as vash!!!! YES I Am THAT MAN!

Core
Apr 11, 2001, 10:19 AM
*Bump* i need to by that game(DoA) so i can beat you all hahahahah. hey any you any good at Virtual On! I know you are Lmnopia, but your not as good as me now hahahaha.

Lmnopia
Apr 11, 2001, 01:48 PM
thats cuse you have my freaking game just wait till i get it back i'll gt in practice again... just you wait i'll figure out fei yen's lawn gnomes of death attack!

Core
Apr 11, 2001, 03:04 PM
hahah even if you did get the game back you still would suck! You can't beat BAl baldos's dance moves.......I can't wait....we should start a count down!

Core
Apr 12, 2001, 10:13 AM
So it seems we have 5 psow members going....and the question now is will there be more?

Ambrai
Apr 12, 2001, 10:22 AM
j00 die vs me in Virtual On =).

Core
Apr 12, 2001, 01:44 PM
Do you check your messages Ambrai?