PDA

View Full Version : For jesus sake i want help again from ramars

Weaponslash
Aug 29, 2003, 12:27 PM
Remember some of you the last topic i done concerning my friend beign a Ramar?Well yeah it worked.But just when he went level 39 along with my friends Hucast and my Fomar or Humar depending my likes he started to scream.(Opps forgot to mention that i gave him a mag with 135 POW and 50 DEX).This is unfair he says.Why do we are the worst class in the game?PSO does not need Ramars when a Hucast and a Fomar are the one of the best combos alone.So to make him keep on playing i told him that i would find a Frozen Shooter,and i really did found one.But again he was complaining of how ST screwed the Rangers from Version 2.I then told him to be a Racast but he was itched to hell and said that this is the end for him.What schould i do?

Dbc
Aug 29, 2003, 12:32 PM
Get him a spread-needle, if that dosen't work he's just whining for no reason at all.

EDIT:Also tell him once they get to ultimate his guy will probably be as good as the FOmar because you have good ATA and the hunters don't

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dbc on 2003-08-29 10:42 ]</font>

Solidus_Snake
Aug 29, 2003, 12:49 PM
If he is really is whining that badly try to obtain a HP from online somewhere and let him use it. then again hell prolly steal all your kills so that might not be such a good idea. otherwise your friend doesnt know squat

Neverwinter
Aug 29, 2003, 01:09 PM
Sit him down and shout at him till hes deaf. Tell him that RAmars have the highest ATA in the game, they have good techs that an android does not have, and tell him to stick with RAmar because my friend is 1 and hes is very important to the team.

Nani-chan
Aug 29, 2003, 01:26 PM
Let him be what he likes to be. It's his fun and his friends don't pay for his HL, plus being able to resta and S/D whenever you want is a nice ability.

Rangers do have lower stats at lower levels but are awesome later on. Even when I ask some forces don't S/D or even J/Z me and the bosses if they did what I asked then ult falz would die so quickly from 9000M. So It's nice to have the techs since you can't always rely on others.

I don't know much about Ramars, but it's not a good feeling when people bash your class. u.u

Blood-Rayne
Aug 29, 2003, 07:07 PM
Yeah let him be what he wants... i have a few friends on my memory cards... They use 7 CHARATERS!
I have 2x FOnewearls, my RAmar, my HUcast, a HUcaseal, and 2x FOmars.. I Only use 2 and they are in ULTimate. Make sure your frinds have their own GC if they wanna play pso http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

st4pl3s
Aug 29, 2003, 09:23 PM
if hes whining then sucks for him! i started my RAmar just a couple days ago playing on him every once and a while and hes lvl. 32... he has a red hangun that i found and today i just found a bringers rifle... i dont have to worry about ever missing lol and hell Rangers are fun all hell and they kick ass through th whole game not just at certains parts so if he is whining tell him sucks for him and to make another char if its that big of deal http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

St_Botchua
Aug 30, 2003, 09:34 AM
yeah just tell your friend to make new character if he hates us ramars

Dillon
Aug 30, 2003, 11:08 AM
RAmars are good. If you can't see any use for them, or how they work, then you don't need to be playing one. It's that simple.

Plus..they get to use all those neat rares you find on your other characters that you can't use! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

KingChaos
Aug 30, 2003, 06:14 PM
sit him down slap in the face and tell him to snap out of it!!!!

if he dnt listen keep slappin him!!

Jonathais_GC
Aug 30, 2003, 07:11 PM
i would get your frozen shooter back off him, then tell him to **** off. who the hell does he think he is.

OniTatsujin
Aug 30, 2003, 07:34 PM
tell him to try actually leveling up some..as yuo get to some levels it is fun to be a RAnger..

FinalHell
Aug 30, 2003, 11:06 PM
If he doesnt like the RAmars then oh well. Its his own damn fault that he picked the class in the first place.

zimmk2vgc
Aug 31, 2003, 03:52 AM
KICK THE BABY

Reece
Aug 31, 2003, 03:16 PM
RAmars are teh Shit! Man I love em

colicab
Aug 31, 2003, 04:22 PM
ya im a RA-anything fan lol

ive found that ramars often get things killed then my mate pip whos a hucasael is left with nothing to kill , as by the time hes gets to the enemys weve ripped em apart (me and my mate daz another Ramar)

LoreSeeker
Aug 31, 2003, 04:41 PM
RAmars are awesome. I played a quick HS run with a HUmar today, and I actually found it kinda funny. While he was off dueling with one of the regular enemies in the first room, I was taking out the rest of the room with my Needle. The best part is that I was done with four enemies before he was done with that one... and he was using a BKB!

In another game, I actually pretended to be a FO because the FOnewearl in the game... uhh, made me whip out my NOOB symbol chat a few too many times.

My RAmar becomes more useful still because he has so much ATA and his Needle has 30% on hit. Usually, when I'm really desperate, I can paralyze the enemies coming at me. Accuracy also helps with the Frozen Shooter. I've already got more ATA than any of the other classes can potentially have, I believe.

Oh, I'm not quite done though. You know how sometimes you end up with three FOs in a game? Yeah... I can double as a tank if I need to.

RANGER POWER!!!

tommy060289
Aug 31, 2003, 05:45 PM
RAmars are one of the best in the game, mine is extreamly powerful at lvl135 with a yashmincov7000 or my GULD MILLAs I can do enormous damage and can take online ruins enemy in 2 set of combos and forest in 1 combo and with a ATA of only 9 off being maxed hes not far he barly misses even with mech guns and never misses with the yashmincov7000. with a spread needle he can sread the entire room in seconds.

Kriz
Aug 31, 2003, 09:33 PM
thats true Ramars are one of the best chars, and they can lvl up very quickly, i´m now at lv 154 and i just use a garbage L&K, one light and one heavy blow and all the ultimate monsters bleed like pigs.
Get urselve a spread and lvl in the sob quest...u cant lvl up faster anywhere (20 mins one run/forrest1&2). RRR

Ramars
Rule on
RAgol

ahhh and dont forget to tell ur friend to use Shifta/deband....lol

strongmad89
Aug 31, 2003, 09:52 PM
So stupid of him!!! Doesn't he know RAmars have the highest ATA? That means he can equip ranger weapons fastest!! Along with that, he has good ATP to go with it, also techs which help him, and the invaluable resta, which androids don't have!!!!! God, please help this guy!!!!