PDA

View Full Version : Diary insert ( March 27th, 2001 )

Arsenal
Mar 27, 2001, 06:34 PM
Even though Lamalas stole my idea...I think everyone should post a diary insert about their charchter's life around Ragol and Pioneer 2. If you think it is a good idea...let me know...just kidding Lam http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Dear Diary,

It all started when I was first put together. I am a HUcast and I have no brain. I am programmed to kill. That is it. I have had these funny feelings latley. Me...have feelings...it is impossible, but it is true. I feel anger, sadness, and sometimes, compassion for my fellow team mates. When they die, i bring them back to life, no questions asked. I was programmed to kill, have no feelings, but they are there, and there is nothing I can do about it. It started with this guy names Lamalas. He is a force. He came to help me on this one mission where we had to kill the dragon in the forest. I didn't need his help, but he insisted. We killed the dragon, but before it happened, he was killed. I brought him back ot life, almost without thinking. I was saying to myself, " What is the matter with me..? ". We went on many of journeys after that and still do so today. I will eventually find out what happened to Rico, and bring down the dreaded Dark Falz. With the help of my new friend Lamalas and others who I have become aquanited with, we will take down this terrible event and hopefully restore order on Ragol again someday. Whenever someone tells you that HUcast have no feelings, thery are lieing. I am living prove.

Hucast

Level 52

Arsenal

IceBlink
Mar 27, 2001, 09:19 PM
He heh... this sounds fun... oh hell, if you insist. ^_^ I imagine some people are curious about the Rag Rappy which has been appearing in some of my messages...

- - -

As I tread through the forests on Ragol, I sometimes wonder to myself. What am I doing here? In such a barbarious place, filled with strange monsters of all different types?

I spy something moving, and immediately pull out my Varista to go investigate. Looking closely, I see it's a Gooma.

Don't ask questions, just kill it.

Firing a few shots, it stumbles, but carries on towards me. And then, with a quick swing, I slice the monster in half with the Gungnir in my arms.

... That's odd. Why is it carrying money? And to top it off, it's carrying meseta! Really strange. What use would a monster like this have for money?

Still, carrying on through, I see messages left by Red Ring Rico. An inspiration to all... except me. My inspiration was my sister, who is a Force. Despite me being a HUmar, I'm quite well versed in techniques.

I hear chirping, and the sudden sound of falling. Plus, the sun is dropping. Guess I had better head back to Pioneer 2.

With a flick of the wrist, and a summoning of TP (no, not tissue paper), a telepipe comes forth, and I quickly head through, unaware I was being followed.

Back to Pioneer 2, outside my block... finally... rest. I punch in the code, and the door swings open. And now... rest...

Wait. What is that sound? I head towards the sound, and it leads to the kitchen. Is it a burglar?

Oh.

My.

God.

A friggin' Rag Rappy is raiding my fridge!

Pulling out my Varista, I click it, and take aim... and then...

The Rappy... looks at me with those horribly water-filled eyes...

ARGH! I can't stand it. I finally mutter, and walking cauiously over to the second fridge, pull out a leg of synthetic chicken, and toss it towards the Rappy, and lo and behold... it catches it, and eats it.

Damn, I'm a sucker for cute things.

I swear, the Rappy is smiling, as it wanders over to me and chirps happily. It looks like a baby Rappy... maybe it's not like the others?

I hesistantly pat it on the head, and it chirps even louder and happier.

.... Wheither I like it or not, I have a sidekick.

So... should I call you Pikachu?

OW! Stop pecking me, you little furry runt!

--IceBlink, signing off

- - -

Ah-hahaha! That was lame. ^_^;;;