PDA

View Full Version : Quick question.

Dillon
Aug 29, 2003, 05:59 PM
What's better, Hildebear's or Hildeblue's cane?

I was thinking about that last night..I may make a Bluefill character just to get one..if it's worth it.

RaVenous_Monk
Aug 29, 2003, 06:03 PM
Depends...

BLue casts barta and ups ice techs,

Bear casts foie and ups fire techs,

as for difference in stenght i dont know.

It's all on preference.

Dillon
Aug 29, 2003, 06:15 PM
Bleh, I figured that much. I use Fire attacks more, actually..I only use Ice really for defensive purposes.

I guess I'll look at the charts I printed for the stat differences. Thanks though.

Reenee
Aug 29, 2003, 11:12 PM
On 2003-08-29 16:03, RaVenous_Monk wrote:
Depends...

BLue casts barta and ups ice techs,

Bear casts foie and ups fire techs,

as for difference in stenght i dont know.

It's all on preference.

INCORRECT!

Hildebear's boosts only the Foie technique, not the Foie SERIES. The boost is less than a Club of Laconium's, however.

Hildeblue's boosts only the Gibarta technique.

Nani-chan
Aug 30, 2003, 12:05 AM
and that is also incorrect, hildeblue casts gibarta but boosts barta.

Statwise in my opinion, I think blue is better since it gives a little bit more dfp, ata and atp and it's ability can freeze (gibarta). It also requires 700 mst where hildebear has a 400 mst requirement.

Dillon
Aug 30, 2003, 11:24 AM
Yeah..looks like I get to use the extra char space on my memory card for a Bluefill char I can get to Vhard really easy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

fenixthahunter
Aug 30, 2003, 01:07 PM
at heat sword virdia i found 4 in 3 runs....

Reenee
Aug 30, 2003, 01:50 PM
On 2003-08-30 09:24, Dillon wrote:
Yeah..looks like I get to use the extra char space on my memory card for a Bluefill char I can get to Vhard really easy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Since it seems like you're into some Force weaponry, go for PINKAL instead. It can get both Hilde-heads.

Ketchup345
Aug 30, 2003, 02:01 PM
On 2003-08-30 11:50, Reenee wrote:

On 2003-08-30 09:24, Dillon wrote:

Since it seems like you're into some Force weaponry, go for PINKAL instead. It can get both Hilde-heads.

Also, doesn't Yellowboze get all enemy weapons?
Edit: Also FO's need as much Meseta as they can get.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-08-30 12:02 ]</font>

DesertFox
Aug 30, 2003, 04:01 PM
Yellowboze is the best for enemy parts. Gets everything. So if you want to get enemy parts, make a Yellowboze and search for them with it.

Reenee
Aug 30, 2003, 04:12 PM
Any FO can have a steady cash flow around Very Hard Forest. As long as they use the Hospital to restore themselves, they'll be able to expend no more than 10,000M on Difluids and a few Trifluids.

Stalfos333
Aug 30, 2003, 04:21 PM
Don't make a yellowboze for enemy parts, or money. Redria is the ID to get rich, as armors are worth a lot. Yellowboze only finds a little more actual money than most IDs, even though it replaces other items with that money. You can't sell things you never find.

Enemy parts are, for the most part, not the best weapons. The force items are nice, the hildebear and Blue cane, the Sorcerors Cane, that's about all that's really worthwile. The claws are too slow and not strong enough, the guns can't hope to compete with the Frozen Shooter and Spread Needle (despite being harder to get).

Reenee
Aug 30, 2003, 04:25 PM
CLAWS ARE NOT SLOW!!! You just aren't using them correctly!