PDA

View Full Version : OMG JAPAN SHIPS!.....!?

Weif
Aug 30, 2003, 05:50 AM
i selected a japan ship and now its just sitting there...i think it might be trying to connnect....everything is still moving but i dont want to wait an hr... -_- WHTS GOIN' ON!?! should i pull the modem, or will that FSOD me?

HELP!!!! (im online right now waiting)

Weif
Aug 30, 2003, 05:58 AM
plezzzz help.....im just letting it time out now......

Weif
Aug 30, 2003, 06:02 AM
I HAVE MY FAVORITE LEGIT WEPS!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

*kisses goodbye: Final Impact, ruby bullet, crush bullet, frozens shooter, l&k24s, Kaitibah 6/36/50/0 (soon to be a rati)......*

*pushes buttons in hope of not timming out and FSODing*

Weif
Aug 30, 2003, 06:05 AM
if it helps i went to Epitote or something like that.......i didnt know it would lock me up...... THINGS R STILL MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im still bouncing and so is that guy on my screen and the rings r moving but im not doin nething!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fenixthahunter
Aug 30, 2003, 06:40 AM
o wel i don't look like but i think you fsod.
iam sorry...

Logical2u
Aug 30, 2003, 08:31 AM
Why the devil are you posting this in Trade? this should be in Tech Support!

Rudoku
Aug 30, 2003, 10:24 AM
Start+B+Y(or X). Soft reset would be your friend.

Guntz348
Aug 31, 2003, 05:25 AM
Just pull the line out. The game will disconnect and save and quit. You're only changing ships, your files arn't "open" so to speak and you shouldn't lose anything anyway. You can either wait for a time out and the game will auto disconnect, pull the line, or just shut it off. With the first two you items and character will be fine, with the last, they should be fine. I've had it happen to me, I just DC and log back on, no loses from it all.