PDA

View Full Version : WHT HAPPENS IF I DISSCONNECT!?

Weif
Aug 30, 2003, 06:09 AM
i selected a japan ship and now its just sitting there...i think it might be trying to connnect....everything is still moving but i dont want to wait an hr... -_- WHTS GOIN' ON!?! should i pull the modem, or will that FSOD me?

HELP!!!! (im online right now waiting)

plezzzz help.....im just letting it time out now......

I HAVE MY FAVORITE LEGIT WEPS!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

*kisses goodbye: Final Impact, ruby bullet, crush bullet, frozens shooter, l&k24s, Kaitibah 6/36/50/0 (soon to be a rati)......*

*pushes buttons in hope of not timming out and FSODing*

if it helps i went to Epitote or something like that.......i didnt know it would lock me up...... THINGS R STILL MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im still bouncing and so is that guy on my screen and the rings r moving but im not doin nething!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weif
Aug 30, 2003, 06:14 AM
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

*character bounces for another 15 mins*

Weif
Aug 30, 2003, 06:17 AM
Y IS MY SCREEN LOCKED IF IM STILL BOUNCING!?!?!???!?! and this IViaster lv 128 is also stuck on my screen.... O_o and je bounces with me and the ring ever so often sends around the big chunky thing.....BUT NOTHING SINCE I SAID TO TRANSPORT TO A JAPAN SERVER!!!!!!!!!..... should i not do that? is it bad? WILL I LOSE ALL MY ITEMS!?!?!?!?

Weif
Aug 30, 2003, 06:21 AM
-_- *pulls modem*

Weif
Aug 30, 2003, 06:24 AM
*prays*

WHOO-HOOS IT SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol all that fuss......