PDA

View Full Version : Weird thing

Hitaro
Aug 30, 2003, 03:00 PM
I was searching for a spirit garment today in V.H. seabed. So i got to Olga flow.When he turned clear red my chars costume, hair,and id changed. The id changed from pinkal to whitil. Then when olga changed back to normal so did my char. Has this happened to anyone if so and why ?

Bit
Aug 30, 2003, 03:02 PM
It's a move called Transfer, basically he takes your soul(something like Dark Falz does) and turns you into Flowen.

Happens all the time.

Hitaro
Aug 30, 2003, 03:10 PM
Kool I just though it was a bug or something thx for answering.

Symbios
Aug 31, 2003, 01:14 PM
hmm it never happened to me lol

Btw, has anyone ever tried making a character that looks like flowen? he looks cool lol. And whats that sword that falls down after olga dies? Flowen stands next to it if you go back. But can you get it? it looks very cool.

Dbc
Aug 31, 2003, 01:22 PM
I think it's a zanba

Solidus_Snake
Aug 31, 2003, 01:37 PM
Thats the Dark Flow a mad crazy power weapon that can hit multiple targets but can only swing once.

BTW it has the highest ATP requirement out of all weapons requiring 971 ATP

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solidus_Snake on 2003-08-31 11:38 ]</font>

Dhylec
Aug 31, 2003, 01:38 PM
On 2003-08-31 11:14, Symbios wrote:
And whats that sword that falls down after olga dies? Flowen stands next to it if you go back. But can you get it? it looks very cool.

it's should be the unglowed dark flow..just the sword w/o the yellow aura
the hacked flows that floating around are the lesser version of that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Symbios
Aug 31, 2003, 01:38 PM
No ive seen the dark flow and it has gold crap around it. THis sword was definatly different.

Elios
Aug 31, 2003, 04:21 PM
yes that sword looks way cool. its basically the dark flow without the yellow glow around it, man sega should put that sword in there. and flowen looks way cool too. ive never had that transfer happen before nor have i seen it happen to other people, does it work only on HUmar hunters? how often does it happen? and are there certain conditions that have to be met in order for it to happen? i know im asking too many quesitons for something so simple though, but i would like to know.

fury02
Aug 31, 2003, 04:28 PM
On 2003-08-31 11:14, Symbios wrote:
hmm it never happened to me lol

Btw, has anyone ever tried making a character that looks like flowen? he looks cool lol. And whats that sword that falls down after olga dies? Flowen stands next to it if you go back. But can you get it? it looks very cool.

I have a characer named Flowen, I tried to get him to look like Flowen as much as possible. He uses a Flowen's Sword, Flowens Frame, and Flowens Shield too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Razor_Burn
Aug 31, 2003, 05:42 PM
On 2003-08-31 14:21, Elios wrote:
ive never had that transfer happen before nor have i seen it happen to other people, does it work only on HUmar hunters? how often does it happen? and are there certain conditions that have to be met in order for it to happen?

It happened to my HUnewearl before. (Not to mention her mag wasn't too happy about it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif') I can't remember if I was in Hard or Very Hard when I first saw it. It doesn't seem to have conditions other than be in a mode other than normal. As for how often it occurs, I'm not certain how often it occurs though.