PDA

View Full Version : need help creating a new char

-benjamin-
Aug 30, 2003, 06:05 PM
hi i recently found myself paying another tenner to get 4 more chars on my gc =) (new MC)
this was because i only got 2 of the 4 slots, due to sister and friend to play with in multi.
now i have 3 chars, my sis 2, my friend 1and my sis' friend 1 aswell.

this leaves me 1 free slot =)

my chars are:
HUcast
RAmar
FOmar (melee)

my sis has a HUne and a FOne, my friend a RAcast and my sis' friend a RAmarl

our sec id's are:
redria -HUcast
whitill -FOmar
greenil -RAmar
yellowboze -FOnewearl
skyly -HUnewearl
purplenum -RAcast and RAmarl (the friends)

i mostly enjoy my RAmar i think, although i love my HUcast and FOmar too (HUcast lv.79, RAmar lv.43, FOmar lv.17)

im asking what class should i be, and what section id.

ive got a lvl 1 FOnewm pinkal in the slot for now, i was thinking of using him because my force is melee based

give me your ideas and section id ideas (you can say like pinkal, ranger for sec id, i just need an id that will get me the most swords/rifles/etc that ill miss with my other id.s)

thanx for reading and please help =)

KingChaos
Aug 30, 2003, 06:07 PM
hunewearl or humar and skyly section id say

-benjamin-
Aug 30, 2003, 06:30 PM
i could use my sisters skyly hunewearl if i wanted

what i dont get is why dont u get:

clas:
-HUnter
-RAnger
-FOrce

race:
-human
-newman
-android (obviously no android in force)

-female

just like a selection like that

it wouldnt be hard, but id get my RAnewm and id be happy =)

OniTatsujin
Aug 30, 2003, 06:35 PM
i would want a HUnewm..if anything..
well to get back on topic..go with a RAcaseal or a FOnewm
Viridia with RAcaseal
and like..Pinkal with FOnewm..

-benjamin-
Aug 30, 2003, 07:35 PM
thanx oni =)

i got a pinkal FOnewm ready created, 1 more idea i thought of was leaving it free for mag evolution, ive already made a yelloewboze HUmar called jessica (my sis's name lol) to evolve my RAmars mag into a Rati

but i think ill go with the FOnewm or HUmar, i had a HUmar in DC vers.2 but theres loads they cant do now, for example... atk/def up, reverser,grants, megid, use state maintenance that they got given the 1st time they went online (lol, i never got poisoned, para'd, froze on dc ever!) and i kinda prefer my HUcast anyway

but...

FOnewm looks so bad lol, im all about making things look cool (apart from my cast's Deva mag, it is a floating stool)

but i think its gonna be a pinkal FOnewm

anyone got any cooler names than zidane for pinkals? male preferably (zidane is one of my faves from final fantasy =) )

joluh
Aug 30, 2003, 08:32 PM
FOnewm!!! keep him, he rocks!!! at first i thought it was horrible, totally ugly, now i wanna be one!!! X_X' they rock =) and yeah pinkal is good, and pinkal gets many many cool items you can give to your melee char, i just have my FOnewm and i'll make a Hunter later and he/she will have sinow beat's arms, delsaber's buster, double saber and many more, oh yeah and 10 luck materials plus like 20 |power ones =D so yeah they rock!!!

G4_Hedgehog
Aug 31, 2003, 09:36 AM
Quick fact: If you want a Redria ID, use Green Ranger as your name, then go online. They'll make you change it.