PDA

View Full Version : On XBOX How Easy Hard Is It To Find The Main Rares For HUmar

KingChaos
Aug 30, 2003, 06:09 PM
i mean items like sealed j-sword partisian of lgihtning and the other good rares???

Bit
Aug 30, 2003, 06:13 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=867

Thats for your Skyly Episode 1 needs.

-benjamin-
Aug 30, 2003, 06:15 PM
from what ive heard on xbox anything is easy to get =)

(im gc offline atm)
ive found a few rares over my few chars, redria is beginning to annoy me now, all my 7 chars have diksa of liberators, and my reedria HUcast still has 8 in his bank, the only real rares ive found are d-parts 1.01 (which i used 4 add slots on =) ) DBs shield, a few booma claws, a gobooma claw, 2 rappys fan, kireeks sythe and my uber yamatos (not counting a few musashis, millions of varista's, trillions of slicer/diska of...'s and a few kaladbolgs/custom rays)

ive yet to find a rare rifle or a pair of mechs (my friends char found some tho)

Ketchup345
Aug 30, 2003, 06:23 PM
On 2003-08-30 16:15, -benjamin- wrote:

(im gc offline atm)
ive found a few rares over my few chars, redria is beginning to annoy me now, all my 7 chars have diksa of liberators, and my reedria HUcast still has 8 in his bank, the only real rares ive found are d-parts 1.01 (which i used 4 add slots on =) ) DBs shield, a few booma claws, a gobooma claw, 2 rappys fan, kireeks sythe and my uber yamatos (not counting a few musashis, millions of varista's, trillions of slicer/diska of...'s and a few kaladbolgs/custom rays)

ive yet to find a rare rifle or a pair of mechs (my friends char found some tho)

Redria can't find rare Rifles or Mechs.

Dbc
Aug 31, 2003, 12:41 AM
On 2003-08-30 16:15, -benjamin- wrote:

(im gc offline atm)

So Totally wrong, It's about as hard to find the rare on GC maybe it's a bit easier......maybe if your going for a purplenum lavis cannon it will only take 1000 and the gc will take 1025

fury02
Aug 31, 2003, 04:03 PM
I think what he meant be easier to get is its easier to get stuff online Xbox. Because EVERYBODY has a dupe of something.