PDA

View Full Version : a rare find?

-benjamin-
Aug 31, 2003, 04:39 PM
ok im a redria HUcast, just decided to go intoult spaceship, had a look on the redria rare list for ult, there were a few fake agito's amongst junk

then i looked into the armours, and my most wanted armour was there, the elctro frame. it was dropped by gillchic

within 6 gillchics i had the elctro frame.

its my 1st real rare, a 12 star lol =)

now i just gotta level 42 times to use it (im like 81 now)

i was just wondering has anyone gone out rare hunting 1st time into an area and found the item they wanted in like 5 mins =)? and is the electro frame rare?

Eihwaz
Aug 31, 2003, 04:46 PM
Uh, yeah actually. I wanted to find an Elysion for my FOnewm, started the quest "The Fake In Yellow" and I knew I would have to pipe like 300 times to get the Al Rappy. After about 5 telepipes, an Al Rappy appears, with my spiffy Elysion! Yes, it's very cool.

fury02
Aug 31, 2003, 04:48 PM
Sure, I found my Electro frame on my first run to find it in Seabed,but then i found out it sucked...

Eihwaz
Aug 31, 2003, 04:53 PM
Heh, my friend gave me a Proto Regene Gear. Let's just say that by the time you get to the required Lv (66) you'll have access to better stuff. I mean, for a 10 star rare, it sucks! Psychic Barriers are better! And more common!

Neoluke12
Aug 31, 2003, 05:01 PM
yea first el rappy in ultmate temple dropped me my parts of egg blaster!!!!! that was good, also i piped 100 times or summat and found two love rappys, which gave me my sigh of a god!!!!!!!

VioletSkye
Aug 31, 2003, 05:07 PM
On 2003-08-31 14:39, -benjamin- wrote:
ok im a redria HUcast, just decided to go intoult spaceship, had a look on the redria rare list for ult, there were a few fake agito's amongst junk

then i looked into the armours, and my most wanted armour was there, the elctro frame. it was dropped by gillchic

within 6 gillchics i had the elctro frame.

its my 1st real rare, a 12 star lol =)

now i just gotta level 42 times to use it (im like 81 now)

i was just wondering has anyone gone out rare hunting 1st time into an area and found the item they wanted in like 5 mins =)? and is the electro frame rare?

You must be doing the "new" math cuz I only count 11 stars for electro frame LOL http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

-benjamin-
Aug 31, 2003, 06:01 PM
hehe mine has 2 gold stars, i always assumed there were 10 regular then the 1st gold was the 11th star =).

it came with 1 slot if that affects it, and i got like 3 addslots spare, so when i get to level 124 or whatever it is =) ill have a 4 slot electro frame.

why do u say its bad? o HUcaseal type person?

i got a 4 slot d.parts 1.01 and its an improvement on that, i think the d parts give like 5 extra base str, but im HUcast, i can trade 5 atp for like 30 dfp and 30 evp =)

Kai_reborn
Aug 31, 2003, 07:13 PM
When i got Hard mode unlocked my first priority was to get an Inferno Bazooka from an Al Rappy, and it was the very first monster i found in Hard mode

VioletSkye
Aug 31, 2003, 07:15 PM
On 2003-08-31 16:01, -benjamin- wrote:
hehe mine has 2 gold stars, i always assumed there were 10 regular then the 1st gold was the 11th star =).

it came with 1 slot if that affects it, and i got like 3 addslots spare, so when i get to level 124 or whatever it is =) ill have a 4 slot electro frame.

why do u say its bad? o HUcaseal type person?

i got a 4 slot d.parts 1.01 and its an improvement on that, i think the d parts give like 5 extra base str, but im HUcast, i can trade 5 atp for like 30 dfp and 30 evp =)

Nope, there are 9 regular stars http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Which is why sometimes an item that normally wouldn't be in yellow ends up being rare. For example, a Laser is a 5 star weapon, but if the special is a 4 star special (like Blizzard) that gives you 9 stars total which makes the name appear in yellow. The number of slots has no effect at all on how many stars an item is. Still though, its not a bad find http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif