PDA

View Full Version : Best rare finding experience?

MagnumOpus
Aug 31, 2003, 07:49 PM
Tell me some stories about your great rare finding experiences....last night was one of the best for me, I found 3 great rares just fooling around offline
I did forest, caves and mines and i acquired..

a sacred cloth from a el rappy
a demolition comet from mil lily
and a luminous field from a dubchich

i was on cloud 9.....using my demo comet in mines, thinking that it could not get any better, when the luminous field dropped...it was great..

well, for me, that was the best rare findings i ever had in such a short amount of time and being there were back to back to back

tell me about your great findings

cheers!
peace love and hair grease

-benjamin-
Aug 31, 2003, 07:58 PM
looks at dismal pile of 9 stars

=(

best things ive found are d.parts 1.01 and 4 addslots to accompany it, my uber Yamato (0/15/0/25/15) and now an electro frame

my RAmar has an inferno bazooka that he found of one of those blue rappy thingies =)

thats about it, i wanna find the '75 agito, but my HUcast needs to find a sinow red and he can only get as far as ult caves lol =) i need to find a decent weapon to get further, might look for a god/battle to increase my chances too =)

vegeta000110
Aug 31, 2003, 08:06 PM
I would have to say it was one of my VH FoS runs for a hildeblue. Didn't find the blue but I found 2 bear's heads.

strongmad89
Aug 31, 2003, 08:11 PM
On 2003-08-31 17:58, -benjamin- wrote:
looks at dismal pile of 9 stars

my RAmar has an inferno bazooka that he found of one of those blue rappy thingies =)

That would be an Al Rappy, I love em!!!
(see signature)

CGoodness
Aug 31, 2003, 08:20 PM
My most/best was in a Hard Mines run

Secret Gear x2
Diska of Liberator
Diska of Braveman
Varista
Photon Launcher

not to great but 6 rares in one run is good right?

Symbios
Aug 31, 2003, 08:29 PM
Bah 4 secret gears in one hard mines run.

joluh
Aug 31, 2003, 08:30 PM
just yesterday =)

- Storm Wand:Indra, my very first one ^.^ off a chaos bringer
- Inferno Bazooka x 2, YAY!!! my first ones =D 0/20/30/0 =D both from La Dimenians
S-beat's Arms/Hands ((S-Beat's Blade)), first ones too, maybe they're good...
- Delsaber's Right Arm x 3, WOW!!! never found one, now 3 X_x', weird indeed, now i need the left one ((needs to play hard ruins))
- Caduceus, off a So Demian i think, the yellow big one from the ruins

all these on very hard, offline solo

and today:
- Elyson ((something like that, the saber-type with some stuff wrote on it, cast foie)), my very first one ^.^ off a chaos bringer TOO!!! i was looking for delsaber's left arm but i guess i like this one more

hard offline multi, with my cousin

btw i'm a FOnewm, Pinkal ID

jerrelle
Aug 31, 2003, 09:52 PM
friday i was running through the offline vh quests to get some exp. so i decided to run through all of them as fast as i could using the guides. let me break it down for ya:

2 god bodies
4 diska liberators
1 braveman
2 hildablue heads
2 secret gears
yamato
2 grass assassin arms
1 hell vulcan with 0/45/0/25/50

all that on one run through all the quests.

CGoodness
Aug 31, 2003, 11:02 PM
Wow! I just had a great ULT Forest run!

Red Saber
Cross Scar
Luminous Field
Dragon's Claw

and I took a little excursion in to caves and got lucky and got a Red Sword!

wowow!

Solidus_Snake
Aug 31, 2003, 11:48 PM
i feel so small when it comes down to rare finding...best find yet was finding my first pal rappy on nightmare mode and having it drop an HP/Revival in one run

StrongBad
Sep 1, 2003, 12:58 AM
My ultimates best streak was one day i found a Twin Blaze and a Demolition Comet and a Twin Chakram and the next day i found a yasminkov 3000r and a baranz parts.
On one very hard caves run i found 2 grass assasins arms and a photon drop.
And on on one very hard west tower run i found 2 madams umbrellas.

Rep0
Sep 1, 2003, 01:50 AM
2 Monkey King Bars
Yas3000
Meteor Cudgel
Demo Comet

God/pow
God/Arm
God/Body
God/Battle

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rep0 on 2003-08-31 23:51 ]</font>

rena-ko
Sep 1, 2003, 09:42 AM
Set my eyes on an Aura Field.
Noticed that my oran FOmarl can get that from temple Mil Lillies.
Chance is said to be 1/2.
Found a room in Temple 1 with 5 Lillies in it.
20 pipes later one of them was a Mil, dropped a Red Box and voila. Done.

My worst one would be:
I leveled the same chara from 80 to 95 while doing Fake in Yellow runs (and some pipes). Tons of Cross Scar, Tons of Grinders and Materials, 5 Pal Rappies,
0 Star Amplifier.
And the worst thing was when one Pal Rappy dropped me a Star Atomizer (just to make fun of me, I'm sure of it...).

then... another run, redria HUnewearl, VHard Addicting Food runs for a Magic Rock Moola. One run, 3 Nar Lillies, 3 God/Body. but no Moola for ages...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-09-01 07:45 ]</font>

Soukosa
Sep 1, 2003, 10:50 AM
On 2003-08-31 18:11, strongmad89 wrote:

(see signature)

Let me guess, Yellowboze? There's like 3 rare enemies on that ID that drop that. (A bit of overkill, don't you think, ST?)

Nai_Calus
Sep 1, 2003, 12:33 PM
On 2003-09-01 08:50, Sounomi wrote:

(see signature)

Let me guess, Yellowboze? There's like 3 rare enemies on that ID that drop that. (A bit of overkill, don't you think, ST?)

I think the worst multiple rare enemies dropping the same thing happens on the SKYLY ID. The ever-crappy Regenerate Gear, dropped by both VHard Nar and Mil Lillies in Temple.

Best for me was the ORAN Addicting Food run I did for the hell of it where I got both a nice Red Partisan and a Guard Wave. Almost everything else I have I've piped like mad for, so I've never really had a good 'run', unless you count Gizonde L29 and Rabarta L26 on my first ever Ult Seabed run.

Dragon_Ash
Sep 1, 2003, 12:40 PM
My best finds are:

Heart of Poumn
Meteor Cudgel (x2) and then a Red Saber in the forest straight after.
Demolition Comet and Caduceus on the same run http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
Luminous field
Red Sword
Lavis Cannon
Magic Rock "Moola" Everyone who looks for one never finds one, I did'nt think it was of any use until now :| Can't wait to use it on a Club+10 with 60% HIT! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Neoluke12
Sep 1, 2003, 12:46 PM
I found star amplifier, sense plate, the sigh of a god, god hand and parts of an egg blaster!!!!

cameron121
Sep 1, 2003, 01:21 PM
my best rare finding experience was a book of hitogata from a gran sorcerer and a hitogata from a del lily in the same game.

Soukosa
Sep 1, 2003, 01:28 PM
On 2003-09-01 10:33, Ian-KunX wrote:
I think the worst multiple rare enemies dropping the same thing happens on the SKYLY ID. The ever-crappy Regenerate Gear, dropped by both VHard Nar and Mil Lillies in Temple.

Yeah, makes me wonder what's up with that. I got a Regen Gear from the first Mil Lily I saw there with my Skyly (unpiped). I've never used it but none of my chars really have enough EVP to make it's special useful, plus the EVP of the shield itself isn't that great. Then the other day, when I was working my way to pipe for a 2nd torr to get another God/Power, I came across a 2nd Mil Lily and it dropped me a Monogrinder, which I made a joke about that being more useful to me than the rare it drops.

Heero_Yuy0w0
Sep 1, 2003, 03:11 PM
On 2003-09-01 10:33, Ian-KunX wrote:

On 2003-09-01 08:50, Sounomi wrote:

(see signature)

All for Skyly.
Ep1
Hard Al Rappy - Last Survivor
Vhard Al Rappy - Last Survivor
Hard Nar Lily - Last Survivor

Ep2
Hard Hildeblue - Last Survivor

Soukosa
Sep 1, 2003, 04:02 PM
On 2003-09-01 13:11, Heero_Yuy0w0 wrote:
All for Skyly.
Ep1
Hard Al Rappy - Last Survivor
Vhard Al Rappy - Last Survivor

Ep2
Hard Hildeblue - Last Survivor

Woah, now that's overkill. I never realized that so many of them dropped that. I didn't start piping until after my Skyly was in Ult, so I've only encountered one of those.

Monomate
Sep 1, 2003, 04:08 PM
when i found that 3 slot Sacred Cloth last weekend. it was pure luck. I'd just gotten bored of piping for Pal Rappies and nuked the room and there lay my lovely Sacred Cloth. lucky for me i have AddSlots!