PDA

View Full Version : Quick question.

Dillon
Aug 31, 2003, 09:57 PM
Quick question..wasn't there a way to raise a friend's PB as well as TP? Or did I read wrong?

If so, how's it done? Or was it taken out/fixed on the GC version?

Dhylec
Aug 31, 2003, 10:02 PM
raise pb's power & boosting atp is possible..
if u link multiple pbs together
raising tp.. not heard yet http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dillon
Aug 31, 2003, 10:06 PM
I mean, is there a way to raise a friend's PB bar like you can TP?

I read (For version 1) that you can raise a friend's TP by..going to the techniques screen, using resta and pressing "up" at the same time..or something. I dunno if it works or not, as I don't have a DC, but I thought I'd ask here since there seems to be a lot of veteran players.

strongmad89
Aug 31, 2003, 10:07 PM
Try using PB/Amplifier, if you mean to make it start running by itself. But to make them more powerful, use Photon Blast Chains.

Dillon
Aug 31, 2003, 10:13 PM
Uhg. Never mind.

HighElf9310
Aug 31, 2003, 11:25 PM
He is talking about the glitch where you could heal someone's HP and TP by setting up yoru buttons correctly, then trying to use resta then switching to grants quickly. Like grants on X, and resta on R+X, so you would use resta, then let go of x, and grants would cast, but I think that this has been taken out of GC/Xbox, and only on V1 & 2. I don't know exactly how it is done, but I think it was somewhere are there...

That is what he is talking about....it was all taken out of V1 & 2.

_Sinue_
Aug 31, 2003, 11:35 PM
You mean the original TP trick. You simply put Reverser on the top of you menu, and Resta just below it. If you timed it right, you could target with Resta but cast reverser - which would replenish your team-mates TP. In Ultimate mode though, since you only revived at 1 HP, it would drop your HP to 1. This really sucked as it could be used as an impromptu form of PK early on. Just wait for you team-mate to get surrounded or enter a poison filled room.. TP trick him.. then grab his wep offa his dead carcass and laugh at him.

The TP trick has been taken out of the game... and there is no way to boost someone else's PB outside of spamming the Y button when he unleashes his blast or beating the snot out of him in Battle Mode.

Night_Star
Sep 2, 2003, 01:20 AM
nope, you cant do that any more
ive tried http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
too bad huh?