PDA

View Full Version : Question for the yellowboze out there.

Blue-Hawk
Aug 31, 2003, 10:39 PM
How many canabins did it take you to get your NUG 2000 bazooka?

Blue-Hawk
Sep 1, 2003, 08:21 PM
Guess no one has ever gotten one. Oh well. I guess the 2 actual finds are jokes. But I will get one.

Bit
Sep 1, 2003, 08:21 PM
Don't freak out on us if it doesn't go your way, eh?

Good Luck.

excecutor
Sep 1, 2003, 08:58 PM
Hey blue-hawk, I thought you were quitting pso, oh well. Well, on the offline hunter site, me and another are making runs through yellowboze mines. He has made 72 and I have made 47, and no nug bazooka. Its an incredibly tough drop, as I have been searching for one for a while. Good luck though, you could join up with me in my search if you wanted. Oh, and btw, what happened to quitting pso?

Soukosa
Sep 1, 2003, 09:20 PM
Being an 11 star weapon, it is going to take a lot of them. On my personal scale of rarity, it's rated at a point that will take you to the brink of insanity. But, you never know, you may luck out. It's no where close to the rarity of an HP from a Dark Gunner in DC ver 2 (which is rarer than any rare in this version of the game).

CGoodness
Sep 1, 2003, 09:31 PM
ive killed around 1000 and still dont have one

Blue-Hawk
Sep 2, 2003, 12:04 AM
On 2003-09-01 18:21, Bit wrote:
Don't freak out on us if it doesn't go your way, eh?

Good Luck.

No ones freaking out now. I just started the hunt and have been using unsealed door for my search. I figure I should get either my NUG or my holy ray this way. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

waltz
Sep 4, 2003, 09:23 AM
it took me a total of seven runs to find mine but it had no percents o well still happy