PDA

View Full Version : the photon blast picture

prismsub5
Aug 31, 2003, 11:34 PM
i've heard someone wants this picture but i can't find the topic so i post it here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: prismsub5 on 2003-08-31 21:54 ]</font>

prismsub5
Aug 31, 2003, 11:54 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: prismsub5 on 2003-09-01 03:13 ]</font>

zimmk2vgc
Sep 1, 2003, 05:20 AM
ever noticed on falz phase 4 that the stage looks like that and you can read the words "dark falz" on the floor?

Kadavreski
Sep 1, 2003, 05:58 AM
realy?i can't get to dark falz,i'm still with de rol le.my friend has,so maybe i'll go look.

Butoden
Sep 1, 2003, 08:46 AM
I think I red that somewhere before, it says Dark Falz Fase 3 or something does it not?

zimmk2vgc
Sep 1, 2003, 09:02 AM
As far as I am aware there are three different rings. The title screen ring, GC+XBOX, PB Ring (they are probably the same but I cannot confirm this) and the final falz stage. They all look similar but what they say I don't know. Anyone upto doing it?

ShadowFOrce
Sep 1, 2003, 09:57 AM
Yes, I read the floor yesterday ( I fought Falz 3 times) and it does say Dark Falz.

Butoden
Sep 1, 2003, 10:20 AM
I'm pretty sure they're all the same picture. It also shows in FF 8's GF Gaia and in an anime show called Card Captors Sakura! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Nai_Calus
Sep 1, 2003, 10:37 AM
The title screen one:

Outer ring: Farlla, Estlla, Golla, Pilla, Leilla, Mylla2
Middle ring: I wish it at an alliance from several years ago
Inner ring: Please protect us by virtue of your the great light power.

Mmm, Engrish. Tastes just like rappy!

The one posted in this topic doesn't say anything coherent, it's just random letters, some of which look to have been reversed.

The ring you fight Falz on says IIRC 'Dark Falz phase 3', although phase is misspelled in a manner I can't remember.

Kadou
Sep 1, 2003, 11:21 AM
Ian beat me to it. All I can do now is point out the obvious; the Dark Falz ring and the ring for Photon Blasts and the DC title screen are not the same. You should have seen that just by looking at the two. I think the one from the title screen is called the 'Seal of Algo', but I'm not sure, seeing as I've never played any of the past PS games. Maybe someone should tell Sinue about this thread.

Symbios
Sep 1, 2003, 12:43 PM
uhh why the heck are you putting a poll with only one choice? thats moronic.

zimmk2vgc
Sep 1, 2003, 12:48 PM
On 2003-09-01 08:37, Ian-KunX wrote:

The one posted in this topic doesn't say anything coherent, it's just random letters, some of which look to have been reversed.

Perhaps this is somekind of language?

Kadou
Sep 1, 2003, 01:02 PM
On 2003-09-01 10:48, zimmk2vgc wrote:

No, it's just annoying scribbles on your PC monitor. Of course it's a language, and it's made up primarily of warped English. I believe the peculiar alphabet, if it appeared in previous PS games, is ancient Palman, but I may be, and more than likely I am, wrong.

Nai_Calus
Sep 1, 2003, 01:44 PM
On 2003-09-01 11:02, Kadou wrote:

On 2003-09-01 10:48, zimmk2vgc wrote:

No, it's just annoying scribbles on your PC monitor. Of course it's a language, and it's made up primarily of warped English. I believe the peculiar alphabet, if it appeared in previous PS games, is ancient Palman, but I may be, and more than likely I am, wrong.

Actually, come to think of it, the one posted in this topic doesn't use the right font, it uses one of those techno-looking english fonts that run around. The actual font used on the title screen/signs/everything is more stylized and harder to read...

monkeyfist
Sep 1, 2003, 02:02 PM
the font is called westminster. the right font is called pso_font. google it. and the second ring has characters that cannot be read (hence the [][]). nice work on the lens flares, just get the words and font

Sumo
Sep 1, 2003, 02:56 PM
Also, the lens flare on the bottom left side isn't in the center.

zimmk2vgc
Sep 1, 2003, 03:56 PM
The circle has three circles. Maybe, dare i even suggest it, that three items or something have something to do with it. That was an awful suggestion. Or perhaps Dark Falz, Olga and something in episode three, this is their seal and when P1 came the three were set loose. (hears laughter) WELL IF ANYONE HAS ANY BETTER IDEAS POST EM!

Elios
Sep 1, 2003, 04:40 PM
In the old phantasy star games the algo solar system had three planets (and one invisible planet). in the storylines the three planets were put together by the great light to seal the profound darkness. every 1000 years or so the seal would weaken and out came a small part of the profound darkness, its name was dark falz. chosen people or whatever would defeat it Alis Landale and her crew being the first. but during the second phantasy star the planet parma was destroyed thus greatly weakening the seal. by the time phantasy star 4 arrived the seal was extremely weak and eventually the profound darkness awakened. chaz and crew defeated it and the profound darkness was gone for a time. then of course since then they havent continued the algo storyline. so i dont know if they will ever go back to that. um i just had to mention that cause thats what those three glowing things reminded me of when i first saw this game. uh the end.

prismsub5
Sep 2, 2003, 09:32 AM
uhh why the heck are you putting a poll with only one choice? thats moronic.

---it was late you know

google it.

---no need for that you can download it here
http://www.pso-world.com/downloads/PSO_FONT.zip

---final fantasy X has it too (al bhed)

---i didn't make the picture

Butoden
Sep 2, 2003, 10:53 AM
Yeah I got 4 or 5 different PSO Fonts http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif They all look pretty much alike though...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Sep 2, 2003, 11:40 AM
I CANT READ IT !! ARGHH !! HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU PEOPLE READ THIS !! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

zimmk2vgc
Sep 14, 2003, 06:26 AM
The picture at the top of this post is not the one of Falz's last stage. If you look at this pic, you will see the floor. Does this symbol relate to any pre-PSO stuff?
http://www.pso-world.com/media/012703/thumbs/dark.jpg

PABLOparavida
Sep 14, 2003, 07:01 PM
cool.