PDA

View Full Version : Love Hina

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Aug 31, 2003, 11:39 PM
Anyone here read Love Hina??? If you do, who is your favorite character?? I like Motoko cause she is just awesome and she can kick butt with her sword skills. And Motoko just appeals to me more than the other characters. My second fav is Tamachan, it would really neat to have a turtle that can fly, write, and do other cool things.

RoninJoku
Sep 1, 2003, 12:31 AM
I havent really read it, but I have seen 2 of the movies... I liked them for the most part... I cant say any characters are really my favorite though...

xHIGHONLIFEx
Sep 1, 2003, 12:36 AM
HAHA... Love Hina... Only saw the Love Hina Christmas Movie at Con... Funny funny movie...

Kent
Sep 1, 2003, 06:06 AM
I've got about five of the graphic novels, all of which are being borrowed by one of my friends to read because he "got addicted."

Naru has the sexiest cokebottles I've ever seen.

Elvendar
Sep 1, 2003, 12:17 PM
Cokebottles, har.

I like Seta. He's goofy.

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Sep 1, 2003, 11:40 PM
Seta is also a cool character, sometimes he act like a total dumbass. I dunno how his van can survive all the accidents he gets in.

FinalMasterM
Sep 2, 2003, 11:12 AM
*sniffs the air, looking around quickly*

It shouldn't take you 5 seconds to guess if I do.

Dhylec
Sep 2, 2003, 12:37 PM
i like motoko & naru..
they did most damage to kei.. poor kei http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

*spoiler..*
btw, for those who have read to the end..
notice how kei becomes exactly like seta? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

saffaya
Sep 2, 2003, 05:39 PM
*wants to marry Otohime-san*

Para
Sep 2, 2003, 08:44 PM
Naru-Chan!

Captain_Dude
Sep 2, 2003, 10:42 PM
I read the manga, I watched the anime. It was ok.

I found that often I related a bit too well with Mutsumi... Hehe

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Sep 4, 2003, 12:12 AM
The only problem with the anime was crappy voice overs. And Motoko's voice sounded kinda manish, that made me sad and mad cause I like Motoko the best.

rena-ko
Sep 4, 2003, 09:03 AM
the tv-anime was crappily (is there such a word?) done in the first place.

fav. chara: kaolla

FinalMasterM
Sep 4, 2003, 12:09 PM
I still need to pick up the last Love Hina and Chobits Manga, being out of money sucks :/ But I got to save every penny if I want to enjoy my time at AWA-Con.

Kemon
Sep 5, 2003, 12:26 PM
iv just started reading one a friend gave me last week so far i thinks it wierd and im working on it

Bahamut15
Sep 10, 2003, 04:30 PM
it's a great series.i'm on the 4th book.

lain2k3
Sep 10, 2003, 06:45 PM
I finshed wathcing about last month, finished reading last week. one of my favorite animes of all time, manga 14 is the most beutiful thing I've ever read..................And I love Naru!

FinalMasterM
Sep 16, 2003, 11:43 AM
On 2003-09-10 16:45, lain2k3 wrote:
I finshed wathcing about last month, finished reading last week. one of my favorite animes of all time, manga 14 is the most beutiful thing I've ever read..................And I love Naru!

I finished watching it last summer and finally bought and read 14 yesterday. I will have to agree that the manga was BEAUTIFUL and GREAT. I just wish it wasn't over... hopefully I'll be able to pick up some really great Love Hina gear at AWA-Con, mostly looking for T-shirts, games, toys...

Now to wait til next month to get the last Chobits (8) and then wait for the rest of the DVDs. Til then I'm gonna start on Fruit Basket, if I can find any place around here selling the Manga.

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Sep 18, 2003, 03:02 PM
I wish it wasnt over either but the series ended like it could be continued. I dont think Ken Akamatsu would end it with another person coming into the dorm and just cut it off. I hope he has plans to continue the series.

FinalMasterM
Sep 19, 2003, 01:49 AM
*spoiler*

Anyone notice that Mei does appear in the Manga? The next-to-last page of Vol.14 Only people that didn't make an appearance (from the anime) are Su's Sister and Brother and Shinobu's friend from school, Akkiko (sp?). As well as the least important worshipers of Motoko. Oh... and Kentaro doesn't appear either, he acctually plays a more important role in the specials and Love Hina Again (the OVA).

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Sep 19, 2003, 10:05 PM
Oh yes Kentaro, he was quite an interesting character in the OVA series. There was that one episdoe where Kentaro tried to hook with Kitsune and people always got confused with his name and he would correct them.