PDA

View Full Version : GC: ESOD

zimmk2vgc
Sep 1, 2003, 05:12 AM
Behold! Another bug that is bringing a demise to online play. Playing online and then a message comes up saying "there is an error, please switch off your gamecube" or something. And of course playing online, you would have to lose all your items. But it is not only PSO. No timesplitters 2, monkey ball 2, burnout 2 as well and Zelda. Sometimes when the lens is clean, the disk is clean, it can't see the bloody disk! Has anyone else had this problem and how the hell to you fix it?

zimmk2vgc
Sep 1, 2003, 09:52 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zimmk2vgc on 2003-09-14 05:04 ]</font>

Rich_T
Sep 1, 2003, 12:02 PM
If its hapening on other gamecube games, then it sounds like a faulty (gamecube) unit.
is your gamecube still under waranty? if so take it back and ask for a new one

If it isnt, go to your local authority trading standards and ask for advice, if they say your entitled to a replacement or repair, then ask them to provice you with a letter to take to the shop, should you encounter any difficultys.
if that doestn work, then thats about all you can do, other than self repair or paid for repair.

Grimsoar
Sep 2, 2003, 01:16 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1265

I had the same problem with my Gamecube back in January. I got Nintendo to repair it for free.

CGoodness
Sep 7, 2003, 12:54 PM
Thats heppened to me about 4 times but it's always been the same game... MLB Slugfest 20-03

But i don't think the game is faulty since ive played it alot

I think it might be games by acclaim since it also often happens on nfl blitz and nhl hits games