Ketchup345
Sep 1, 2003, 01:40 PM
On 2003-09-01 11:33, Droit wrote:
what materials should i feed my racaseal? please help

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=940

Nani-chan
Sep 1, 2003, 02:07 PM
In my opinion:

Getting max stats at level 200 is nice and everything, if you ever have the patience to reach there.

I believe eating power and luck mats is best. Especially with the slower atp advancement. Also making a high pow mag later on seems to be good for ult. Then if you ever get to lvl 200 you can make a more balanced mag.

It's pretty funny to see in my research that a lvl 155 racaseal has (627) atp without having anything equiped and minus mats, similiar to a level 96 hucast with (626) atp.

Soukosa
Sep 1, 2003, 02:35 PM
On 2003-09-01 11:40, Ketchup345 wrote:

That guide has some errors in it. Looking at the FOmarl section causing me to scratch my head and say what the heck? But, the RAcaseal section seems to be okay.

Ketchup345
Sep 1, 2003, 02:55 PM
On 2003-09-01 12:35, Sounomi wrote:

On 2003-09-01 11:40, Ketchup345 wrote:

That guide has some errors in it. Looking at the FOmarl section causing me to scratch my head and say what the heck? But, the RAcaseal section seems to be okay.

I just checked the FOmarl info, and if the numbers needed at level 200 are right, then the mats and mag are ok.

Edit: Numbers are right.
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1180

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-09-01 13:18 ]</font>

Soukosa
Sep 1, 2003, 03:33 PM
They claim that a FOmarl can't be maxed out without a God/Ability, but this maxes one out without one:

Mats:
Power: 26
Def: 71
Mind: 82
Evade: 38
Luck: 30

Mag:
Def: 5
Pow: 50
Dex: 52
Mind: 93

Units:
God/Luck

That leaves 3 mats left over.

Ketchup345
Sep 1, 2003, 03:36 PM
Ok, I thought you meant number wise it was wrong. Send that in to FuryBagi and a mod.

Edit: Does work perfectly with a God/Luck, which is easier to find than God/Ability probably.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-09-01 13:38 ]</font>

Soukosa
Sep 1, 2003, 03:59 PM
Ok, I thought you meant number wise it was wrong.

It looks like the EVP difference is wrong with the FOnewm. I didn't really look at anything else outside of those 3 classes.

Send that in to FuryBagi and a mod.

I don't see any contact information in the guide.

Edit: Does work perfectly with a God/Luck, which is easier to find than God/Ability probably.

Yeah. The God/Luck is pipable, while the God/Ability can only come from standard enemies and only 2 IDs can find it.

Ketchup345
Sep 1, 2003, 04:07 PM
So, just send it to either Salad or Lollipop.

SpyroDi
Sep 1, 2003, 05:37 PM
Eh...if you want good stats,just read my guide instead...

I used all mats for the FOmarl,and you only need to use a God/Power.

Oh yeah,through high-tech research(more like when I was bored)I find out that the closest the FOnewm can get to maxing out stats is 2 ATA. Poop.

Soukosa
Sep 1, 2003, 06:05 PM
On 2003-09-01 15:37, SpyroDi wrote:

God/Lucks are easier to get in my eyes and ATP is more important than LCK, so if you need to spare a slot for something, you won't loose that much if you rely on the God/Luck.

Oh yeah,through high-tech research(more like when I was bored)I find out that the closest the FOnewm can get to maxing out stats is 2 ATA. Poop.

I've figured out how to max out a FOnewm before, it's very complicated though. If you could get a mag with 0 DEF, you could max out a FOnewearl as well. From what I've seen, it's absolutely impossible to max out a HUnewearl.

Ketchup345
Sep 1, 2003, 06:17 PM
On 2003-09-01 16:05, Sounomi wrote:

On 2003-09-01 15:37, SpyroDi wrote:

God/Lucks are easier to get in my eyes and ATP is more important than LCK, so if you need to spare a slot for something, you won't loose that much if you rely on the God/Luck.

I've figured out how to max out a FOnewm before, it's very complicated though. If you could get a mag with 0 DEF, you could max out a FOnewearl as well. From what I've seen, it's absolutely impossible to max out a HUnewearl.

You should make a good Max stat guide, if you have the time.

Soukosa
Sep 1, 2003, 07:14 PM
On 2003-09-01 16:17, Ketchup345 wrote:
You should make a good Max stat guide, if you have the time.

I made a simple program once for managing mat usage and to figure out how many mats you need, how to set up the mag, and what units to max out the stats you desire at lv 200. One day I was bored and started to figure out how to max out the stats for each class using it. Maybe someday I'll put up the program and files I made.

Droit
Sep 2, 2003, 08:58 AM
incase anyone wanted to know, I fed my Racaseal: 50 defense, 25 luck, 38 power, 37 evade. thanks for your help!

Malkavian
Sep 2, 2003, 11:18 AM
I would look less for the lv 200 maxing and power up what a RAcaseal needs in levels 80-140 to do soemthing in Ult. At higher levels the stats start to matter less.

I would eat 40 luck mats, 90 pow mats and the other 20 probably in def. Im not much evade fan,less in a ranger.

Droit
Sep 2, 2003, 03:17 PM
i use mechs alot so evade is good

Capricornus
Sep 4, 2003, 10:32 AM
On 2003-09-02 13:17, Droit wrote:
i use mechs alot so evade is good

I dont see why evade is usefull if you do use mechguns?
Why EVP if you keep a distance and dont need to evade (enemy misses attack) the enemies attack.
In that case I would say: beef up the DEX part of your mag and feed yourself a lot of pow mats.

greetz
Cap

Soukosa
Sep 4, 2003, 12:49 PM
On 2003-09-04 08:32, Capricornus wrote:
I dont see why evade is usefull if you do use mechguns?
Why EVP if you keep a distance and dont need to evade (enemy misses attack) the enemies attack.

Mechguns have a fairly long cool down rate, during which there's a good chance that the enemies will reach you before the cool down rate is done and you can move out of the way.

Capricornus
Sep 5, 2003, 10:02 AM
On 2003-09-04 10:49, Sounomi wrote:

Mechguns have a fairly long cool down rate, during which there's a good chance that the enemies will reach you before the cool down rate is done and you can move out of the way.

True Sounomi, the mechgun has indeed a slow recovery. But I still believe the choice of evade mats for a mechgun user is a bad one.
If you boost your mag on Dex and put everything in pow mats, you will almost never miss hitting an enemy. Finishing your 3-hit combo with a hard attack will ensure you to move back the enemy far enough (if your ATP is good which is achievable with a lot of pow mats) to recover completely and evade its attack.
I rather relay on facts than on luck (good EVP will evade many attacks, but you will still be hit from time to time)
Also, there are more than enough armors and shields that do give you a good evade.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Capricornus on 2003-09-05 08:03 ]</font>

Voltage
Sep 5, 2003, 12:30 PM
I used Furibagi's guide on PSO world.(here)
It's kinda difficult because you havta find God/abilities, but the online economy is soo bad you can just ask someone for one.
I didn't start using mats untill I hit lvl 100, so I'm a little behind. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif