PDA

View Full Version : What should my new character be?

Shake
Sep 1, 2003, 05:36 PM
You suggested them! Now be able to take part in the final decision in whether I choose a human or newman force character!

Fun for all ages! Even children can enjoy!

Musashi-Slasher
Sep 1, 2003, 05:38 PM
I have a lvl 56 Fomar and he is good. He can melee good and his techs are good. But I guess that depends on if you make a melee force or not.

dragonfan14
Sep 1, 2003, 05:48 PM
I think you should have a FOnewm becuase they get a good up on ra and gi spells (I think) and they regain tp.

Shake
Sep 1, 2003, 06:00 PM
Well, now its off to an early start at 50/50. what will the night bring? Who will cast their vote on what class?

It's all just a matter of time before my character falls down into the world of Ragol. Vote away my friends! VOTE AWAY!

man this is fun.

St_Botchua
Sep 1, 2003, 06:03 PM
fonewm because they are beastly at higher lvls but so are fomars i say that you should just decide for yourself

Uncle_bob
Sep 1, 2003, 06:14 PM
Well, it depends on what you want.

Want enough ATP to melee, s/d boost, and gi tech boost? Go with Fomar

Want to be techs only? Go with Fonewb...er Fonewm.

MAGusZ87
Sep 1, 2003, 08:16 PM
i picked FOmar since i've played w/ both and that GI and RA bonus that FOnewms get isnt enough to me, besides FOmars can melee well in anything except Ult in levels under 100(for Ult, u dont have to be lv100 to melee normal lol), so just being able to melee and cast lv 30 spells is a big plus

-Tirith
Sep 1, 2003, 08:34 PM
FOnewms are teh pwn!!11one!!!

Dbc
Sep 1, 2003, 08:40 PM
Take the fonewm, it's a whole different game with them

Orange_Coconut
Sep 1, 2003, 09:11 PM
It's pretty much Pure Mind Power VS. Balanced FO.

If you want a FO who you might want to be a bit of an attacker and a booster, I suggest the FOmar.

However, if you want a FO that gives you ownage with techs, I highly suggest the FOnewm. The FOnewm has 1.3x damage on both RA and GI techniques.

The FOmar has boosts on Grants 1.3x damage and GI techs 1.3x damage.

The FOmar can have 250 mats, while the FOnewm can only have 150. The trade off being that the FOnewm has TP regeneration. Some people think that's worthwhile, some people think it's not worthwhile. But I believe that even with all 250 mats the FOmar cannot surpass the MST of the FOnewm. (I'll check into that in a bit.)

Shake
Sep 2, 2003, 10:39 AM
Yes yes, I know that each class has their strengths...

FOmar- stronger atp, crappier defense and hp. More mats, more balanced and no jester-like appearance.

FOnewm- stronger mst, not as balanced, tp regeneration, less mats, but no dress thing.

Most of it comes down to looks now anyway. I made a FOnewm I don't mind killing stuff with this morning. But I've always had trouble deciding on the look of a FOmar.

Naagata_Clan
Sep 2, 2003, 11:55 AM
Hmm... FOmar or FOnewm...
FOmarl... ha ha ha... *watches the 'l' on the end drop off*
FOmar! I say FOmar because I'm more for the more balanced player types. However FOnewms do kick major butt, as I've seen what they can do with those lvl. 30 techs, and they are just.... scary... But I'm more of the balanced, "let's do melee whenever the chance comes up" kind of FO... and to substitute for the lack of TP regeneration I just balance it out with like say, a Double Saber. But in the end, it's all a matter of opinion yes? Or what you would rather look at... a cool looking pimp type guy, or a cool flowing robe monk type guy... I'm more for the flowing robe myself... although I'd rather go back to looking at a nice figure hugging dress...
*Goes back to leveling Yuki*

Symbios
Sep 2, 2003, 06:31 PM
On 2003-09-01 16:14, Uncle_bob wrote:
Well, it depends on what you want.

Want enough ATP to melee, s/d boost, and gi tech boost? Go with Fomar

Want to be techs only? Go with Fonewb...er Fonewm.

LOL FOnewb!! that would be awesome lmao!!

I choose FOmar woot! My Fomar is a lot more usefull in ult than my fonewm. Or i just suck at using fonewms :S

MAGusZ87
Sep 2, 2003, 06:51 PM
hmm thnx Orange_Coconut for the info, i wasn't sure that FOmars had any bonuses, so 1.3x to Grants AND GI-spells makes me like FOmars even more =))