PDA

View Full Version : So Hard to stay Legit!

Reece
Sep 1, 2003, 06:34 PM
After I corrupted! *Crys* I try and Try but people tempt me into using Dupes! I am going to make a Legit HUmar right now. Will and legit players in Normal help me level up to Hard so I won't be tempted by the Evilness of dupes!

Shattered_weasel
Sep 1, 2003, 07:35 PM
O god just dupe already

Suppa_Buddha
Sep 1, 2003, 07:46 PM
Or do something that will make you enjoy the game.

Reece
Sep 1, 2003, 08:02 PM
Bah I do...

Orange_Coconut
Sep 1, 2003, 09:16 PM
Well, here's the thing. If you're tempted by using dupes then that may mean taht you'd have more fun using them. It's not that big of a deal.

While some people like finding things on there own and are patient to get what they have been looking for, others like getting weapons when they can. It's not necessarily a bad thing, it's the person's opinion really.

If you want to find your own rares and level up without the help of others, then that's your decision. That may be what you find to be more fun than having the help of dupes. It's your decision, not ours really.

So if you're tempted then why not go for it, right? If you are tempted because it is what you once had but at the same time you want to get them back on your own then maybe you can work out something in your mind.

I mean, you could level up and find these rares again, or maybe you want to use dupes until you find them on your own? I don't know, I can't really help you. I truthfully think it's your decision and that you should be the one to choose what you would like to do.

Nai_Calus
Sep 1, 2003, 11:35 PM
Bah, give into the dark side. But keep it to one or two characters, like I do.(And it's hard to be unlegit offline. Best I can do is maxed stats and multiequip. I can dupe, but it's next to pointless because I still found the damn thing legitly to be able to dupe it in the first place) I have a couple of characters I glitch the hell out of and do horrible cheating-type things with, and the rest are all legit. *shrug* I need to make an unlegit HU and an unlegit RA, though, I just have unlegit FOs. >P Yay L30 techs and 1750 MST at L5. >P It doesn't really ruin the game if you do it like that. If you want to utterly pwn everything in sight, pull out the chars with dupes and stuff and use them. If you want a challenge, use your legit chars. *shrug*

NKOTB
Sep 2, 2003, 12:26 AM
If I was on GC and ran the risk of corruption I would probably dupe and get as far as possible as quick as possible.
My char is safe on Xbox so I am willing to take my time.

jt
Sep 2, 2003, 05:54 AM
dont fall to the darkside. plain and simple. instead make back ups of ur weapons, since im not on gc i dont have to worry about fsod-x. but if u can play legit this long, u might as well stay legit. Once uve been legit u most likely will like being legit *bragging rights* i dont approve of that 1 character legit another not cause ur still illegitimate anyway u look at it.

dont fall to the dark side

Firocket1690
Sep 2, 2003, 05:38 PM
So hard to saty legit!

... when I corrupted ....

AUTO_
Sep 2, 2003, 05:50 PM
Just keep your mind off it when you level.

Example?

If you're bored offline just keep up with the story best you can (find all of Rico's messages, talk to all the NPC's after a level is beat)...

You would be surprised how much something that simple will help keep your mind off dupes.

Don't go to the dark side because of pressure--I'm sure you're not that weak minded.

BoUnCeR
Sep 5, 2003, 02:44 PM
You just have to want to. Slap yourself if needed.

OniTatsujin
Sep 6, 2003, 04:39 PM
you could just use a dupe for temporary, until you find a nice weapon...like..when my frind gave me a TJ-Sword i was like booyah..then i found a Chain Sawd with my friedn in caves, so i use that..its legit, its fun to use, and its fun being legit...

Lede
Sep 6, 2003, 06:31 PM
I sorta mentioned this in a topic i made but......

You play excalty how you want to play dont listen to what other people tell you to do, no one on this game has the right to tell or judge anyone on how they play, you play the way you feel is more enjoyable, lots of morons will say stuff like "play this way or this way its the right way its how its supposed to be played" these people are called retards trying to tell you how to play, and thats wht you need to avoid. play how you want to play, not how every one else wants you to play.

hucasts_rock
Sep 6, 2003, 09:32 PM
blegh screw dupes...corruption was the reason I became legit...in february after my 7th corrupt, I was relieved because I could finally play without wondering whether my items were dupes or not...a fresh start..I also hang out with pure legits so it's impossible for me to use dupes and it feels so good being legit http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

OniTatsujin
Sep 6, 2003, 09:38 PM
On 2003-09-06 19:32, hucasts_rock wrote:
blegh screw dupes...corruption was the reason I became legit...in february after my 7th corrupt, I was relieved because I could finally play without wondering whether my items were dupes or not...a fresh start..I also hang out with pure legits so it's impossible for me to use dupes and it feels so good being legit http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

what he said

Da__Ad__Man
Sep 7, 2003, 12:41 AM
I try my best to stay legit, dont trade with people you dont know.