PDA

View Full Version : I'm asking cause the answer is unclear!

TylerFrost
Mar 28, 2001, 10:10 AM
Please take 2 mins of your v.busy time to reply to this!

Ok, the MAG guide doesn't state this before you go saying "check the MAG guide"....

I have a Chao heart mag cell and I have 2 questions;

1) What should the stats be before I can use it? I've been told all have to be 35+ but what about IQ and Snyc?

2) If I use the cell before I get the mag up to lvl200, would it morph back into a standard mag after the next 10 levels??

Thanks everyone! Ciao...

--TF--

Mindblade
Mar 28, 2001, 10:44 AM
First of all, this should have been posted in the MAG section. Now to answer your questions:

1. I belive IQ has to be 200 and SNYC has to be 120%.

2. If the POW/DEX/MIND stats stay in order, I don't think it would. (Like this for example: I have a mag Lv. 150 with POW>DEX+MIND. I get the stats over 35, and IQ and SYNC are maxed. I give the MAG a cell. If the order of the stats stay POW>DEX+MIND, it should stay the rare MAG. I believe this is how it works)

The Self-promoted MAG porfessor,
Mindblade.

TylerFrost
Mar 28, 2001, 11:07 AM
Well, that's a bit crap... ???

WAIT A SEC, if having POW>DEX+MIND gets you for example, a Kama, and you give the cell to the mag to make a rare. What stops it changing back to a kama if you keep the POW>DEX+MIND in that order?

Almost as perplexing as;
If a tree falls in the forest, and there i no-one araound to hear it... does it make a sound?

Wooooaaaaahhh.....spooky!

--TF--

IceBlink
Mar 28, 2001, 11:21 AM
Only one option then... train up a new mag with nothing but Star Atoms.. and continue feeding it even when it's lvl200 with Stars... after all, the stats are equal, so they can't change! ^_^;;;;

This doesn't help, does it? ^_^;;

purhaze
Mar 28, 2001, 11:30 AM
after using any heart or cell on a mag, nothing will make it evolve again unless you use a difernt cell or heart on it ive tried it a few times,