PDA

View Full Version : Which Android to Choose...!?!?

joluh
Sep 1, 2003, 10:52 PM
Well my main char is a FOnewm lvl 70+, almost on ultimate =D so after getting him on that difficult i'll start a new one, and after almost pure magic i need a big change so an Android is just perfect, so i was wondering, can you guys help me to pick one!?!? btw i'm only offline, so...

Btw here are my opinions:
- HUcast: Nice one, too popular, high atp, but i don't like him too much
- HUcaseal: Gotta love the ninja-looking girld android, i just love her and i've hear that she has special unique moves for some weapons
- RAcast: Pretty good i've hear, a little annoying the sound they make with their feets, but still good
- RAcaseal: Cute ^.^ and great defence, a walking tank and they're so cute ((yeah again =P))

So as you can see i go more for the looks than the stats so i need some info about the stats, which on is better for single offline, etc, don't be shy tell me your opinions and please vote ^.^

thanks!!!

EDIT: btw i have a lot of nice shiny Hunter Weapons, and only one Ranger weapon which is inferno bazooka, everyone can use it i think, and i have like 10 luck mats and over 20 power ones

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-09-01 21:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-09-01 22:12 ]</font>

Solidus_Snake
Sep 1, 2003, 11:00 PM
RAcaseal. The PSO alternative of a MechWarriors Atlas. Heavy defense later on and decent attack power. my personal favorite.

Synch
Sep 2, 2003, 03:24 PM
Take a look to the following links, maybe it will help you decide:

HUcaseal - http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1183
HUcast - http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1184
RAcaseal - http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1187
RAcast - http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1188

ShadowFOrce
Sep 2, 2003, 03:32 PM
HUcaseal

-benjamin-
Sep 2, 2003, 03:51 PM
i personally love HUcast (im offline only so far so i dont know that theyre over popular yet =D )

my friend has a RAcast and sometimes complains that hes not doing enough dmg compared to what i am doing (HUcast) if that helps, on the plus side he does almost as much with a charge as i do with a norm, when both using varista's (but hes on my mem card so now my HU is lvl 82 and his RA is 44, also i have a RAmar lvl 43, i could test dmg if u want =) )

as for the 2 android girls i dunno aboot them, sorry =)

Naagata_Clan
Sep 2, 2003, 04:22 PM
RAcaseal... there needs to be more of this great class. Plus, overly under-rated.

Sou1eater
Sep 2, 2003, 04:52 PM
RAcaseal is http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/love.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/love.gif . Honestly i hope you don't pick her because she is the one class that you dont see much of. I enjoy being one of the few, the proud, the RAcaseals! But i highly recommmend her because she is a blast!

2nd choice:

HUcaseal - she is very quick and just fun to play with.

My loser / crappy award goes to

HUCAST!!! Over used, over hyped, and fugly!! Go for a HUmar before u ever touch a hucast.

Auronius
Sep 2, 2003, 04:56 PM
I enjoy using RAcasts, but really it's whichever character you think is fun.

joluh
Sep 2, 2003, 06:42 PM
I think i'm between HU and RAcaseal, hummm mysterious ninja android girl?!?! or uber-cute human-looking android girl!?!?

i already have a RAcaseal i made to play with my little niece ((she's just 4!!! and her FOnewearl is lvl 4 too, hey it's something!!!)) so i may use it only single and let's see her streng for a while, then i'll choose

gotta check the links!!!

thanks guys

Dbc
Sep 2, 2003, 09:46 PM
I would pick the HUcaseal just for it being a cool android.

Suppa_Buddha
Sep 2, 2003, 10:49 PM
On 2003-09-01 21:00, Solidus_Snake wrote:
RAcaseal. The PSO alternative of a MechWarriors Atlas. Heavy defense later on and decent attack power. my personal favorite.

Me too. I'm seeing more RAcaseals around now but go the old high level ones... umm yay!

Ether
Sep 4, 2003, 02:52 PM
On 2003-09-01 20:52, joluh wrote:
btw i'm only offline, so...

HUcast

strongmad89
Sep 4, 2003, 04:02 PM
I think you should make a RAcaseal. You seem to like them a lot, and they do have incredible defense. It's also pretty easy to make a tight - looking RAcaseal. I would also highly recommend a HUcaseal for another reason. They are great for challenge mode. And with your FOnewm, they'll be incredible together.

So as a summary:
RAcaseal - looks and high defense
HUcaseal - good combo with FOnewm, very good in challenge mode.

But, it's your descision. Pick whatever floats your boat.

OniTatsujin
Sep 4, 2003, 06:33 PM
RAcaseal

aww...man..now oyu guyz made me want to make a RAcaseal..
heh..

flueggy
Sep 4, 2003, 06:46 PM
i would say RAcast! as for me RAcast are pretty good they have pretty good defense out of any class more ATP than a HUcaseal highest HP out of any class since they're rangers they have good ATA only weakness is EVP but a RAcast's EVP is betterr than a HUcast's

Ninpo_Tamashii
Sep 4, 2003, 06:58 PM
RAcaseal kawaii desu ne!! ^_^!!!! -big cheezy grin-
Besides, they are under-rated, the most fun online i've had was when i played with my RAcaseal friends which are quiet a few. +130 , And they are Tanks as is and my level 30 deband in conjunction with level 30 Jallen makes them moving walls that shoot at people and melee from time to time o.o mah ten centz ^_^

joluh
Sep 4, 2003, 10:16 PM
I think i'll go with RAcaseal ^.^ they're just plain good, under-rated: YEAH!!! but they still good, and well i just remember that Hunters need high HP and magic the most, and the HUcaseal, well her HP is not that good, and i just don't like their faces, just the first one... =( while i love all the RAcaseal ones ^.^ as i thought i ended up with a RAcaseal, she'll be alive in half hour or tomorrow after school... YEAH she'll be playing for the weekend!!! =D ((if i'm not all drunk X_x'))

thanks guys!!! BTW GO RACASEAL GOOOOO!!!

EDIT: now i feel like dr montague... ((my main char is a FOnewm =P))

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2003-09-04 20:17 ]</font>

tiltnkirby26
Sep 4, 2003, 10:43 PM
3-5 monthes ago people hated RAcaseal so much ,but now looks like every is starting to come around.

T-280
Sep 5, 2003, 11:17 PM
PICK FOCAST!! oh wait...there arnt any FOcasts....
HUcasel is good

Solidus_Snake
Sep 5, 2003, 11:54 PM
My RAcaseal is nearly indestructable

Reece
Sep 6, 2003, 12:57 AM
RAcasearl

ShadowFOrce
Sep 6, 2003, 11:54 AM
HUcaseal

darthsaber9x9
Sep 6, 2003, 01:21 PM
people seem to be raving about the RAc's defence but as a ranger is it really that big a deal?

OniTatsujin
Sep 6, 2003, 01:40 PM
yes..less healing

Blood-Rayne
Sep 6, 2003, 02:12 PM
HUcast is good but if u dont like em HUcaseal... she has unique attack styles (i lovee the twin and dagger) fast attack speed, looks awesome when small and not big shoulders (HINT HINT) and pwns 4ll j00 f00lz!!!!!111 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif

OniTatsujin
Sep 6, 2003, 03:16 PM
is it me or all the caseals are really good, same goes for newearls........its like the female classes are great..

Lede
Sep 6, 2003, 06:12 PM
You seem to forget that Racast are RANGERS and hucasel are HUNTERS which means they can use all of the stronger weps each class is restricted to, so racast more atp and ata dont mean much since hes a ranger, with a red saber he might do well tho

my choice goes soly to hucasel, and racasel too....i think hucasel is the better choice hunter android wise, hucast are strong but they dont have the ata or evade to back it up.

The females are better defensive and support wise, which makes them great for support (human and newman) and other like hucasel and racasel better in ata, evade and def.

the males dont do to well becuase they are all atp which dont really mean much since the females atp is not that low to make a significant diffrence. overall there better tho, if id say which one is the wrost one id say...........well...none are worst lol never mind then, each female exeeds in somthing over there male counter part while there disadvatages no one really cares about cept for Power (ATP) freaks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lede on 2003-09-06 16:16 ]</font>

Lede
Sep 6, 2003, 06:22 PM
[quote] people seem to be raving about the RAc's defence but as a ranger is it really that big a deal?

People usually say this becuase most idiots figure just becuase they are rangers they are not supposed to get hit but anything, there supposed to be flawless, well truth is no matter what class you are you WILL get hit no matter where u are or what class u are, rangers are not invincable, keep that in mind,
def as well as evade is very important, its less healing and less getting hit. most omnsters in ult run pretty dam fast, and while u are running back to get a clear shot most already in your face and give you a good smack before u can even shoot.

FinalHell
Sep 6, 2003, 06:50 PM
I go for looks... i really dont care how much they suck. as long as u look cool doin it, its all good.

Voltage
Sep 6, 2003, 09:23 PM
RAcaseal

joluh
Sep 6, 2003, 10:47 PM
I created the RAcaseal and love it =) so cute and good looking, then a HUcaseal, mysterious look, nice body girl!!! and i just use a pair of daggers!!! man they look good!!! but the RAcaseal it's so cute x_x'

So i better train my FOnewm on Ult, went up 8 levels, faster than i though X_x', and i've made and re-made the caseals over and over, i think i'll make both but first one not at the same time... but which one...

oh btw how do you like your RAcaseal!?!? robot-looking or human-looking!?!?

Aero-net
Sep 6, 2003, 11:59 PM
I only go for the human Blue Green Purple and Gold costumes, I love my RaCaseal =) (with the long hair attatchment)

Doomed2k
Sep 8, 2003, 05:02 AM
This is quite funny, I made a Racasual a while ago after I corrupted and this is when most people were just fomars and humars. I had trouble in the begining because I didnt have much gear but after getting a baranz launcher and guld milla, she has become my favorite character. She is now 116 and can actually walk into ultimate with no problem. It makes me happy to see that im not the only racaseal player out there. I also had a Hucasual when I was offline but only got her to 40 something. Her defense was lacking but very good attack power.

Voltage
Sep 8, 2003, 08:58 AM
Human or non-human is fine to me, but my current favorite is the teal color
http://www.angelfire.com/games5/agentm/Dibvolt2.jpg
That's me on the left!

BWS-1
Sep 8, 2003, 01:44 PM
Go for the HUcaseal, I never tried it, but if you don't like HUcast in the first place and already have tons of Hunter weaps, take her.

Musashi-Slasher
Sep 8, 2003, 05:16 PM
I like my Hucaseal. I got up to ultimate fast and she was strong. But, im working on a Racaseal and I like it to. I like my Hucaseal better though.

flueggy
Sep 8, 2003, 05:38 PM
its not like i hate RAcaseals or anything but RAcasts are my favorite ranger android no wait, they're my favorite ranger, just because well i think i already explained this earlier on this post

Andvaranaut
Sep 8, 2003, 07:00 PM
Nothin' says lovin' like a French-maid-bot with a huge shotgun! RAcaseal all the way!

Suppa_Buddha
Sep 8, 2003, 08:29 PM
On 2003-09-08 17:00, Andvaranaut wrote:
Nothin' says lovin' like a French-maid-bot with a huge shotgun! RAcaseal all the way!

Hahahaha! Indeed. But there is a trend in RAcaseals lately.Zera's the coolest

Reece
Sep 8, 2003, 08:31 PM
RAcaseals are awsome and Never used. I love em

Reiya
Sep 11, 2003, 03:17 PM
wtf ppl actually like the racaseal now? a while ago she was the most hated character,so i made one to try her out, now shes my fav character http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RAcaseals all the waaaaaaaaaay! i think my racaseal looks cute with her purple costume w/ a matching rati http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

XshinimoriX
Sep 11, 2003, 05:22 PM
RAcaseal is a very good android with an amazing ATA so she can make mechguns work real nice cuz she never really misses, and later on when u get to a nice lvl give her a sato because after a while u really don't need that much ata and then atp becomes something more important. and also regenerating life is always a plus

joluh
Sep 11, 2003, 09:01 PM
I made my RAcaseal with the 3rd blue costume, she looks like human, with Ult's hair, but i may change it for the 1st white costume, android looking, not sure, the only Android i like it's the RAcaseal, maybe the HUcaseal but i just can't find a costume for the HUcaseal that i actually really like X_x'

flueggy
Sep 11, 2003, 09:04 PM
well RAcaseals are awesome but what do you think about RAcasts and i'm just wondering i just want to see your opinions so please answer

joluh
Sep 11, 2003, 10:05 PM
RAcast:
Hummm well never used them, annoying sound when they walk, they look too fat, too big, don't like even one of his faces, some costumes are good, and nice stats indeed, but i go for looks not stats ^_^ and that sounds weird when i say that my main character is a FOnewm =S

shifter
Sep 12, 2003, 12:56 PM
On 2003-09-02 13:32, ShadowFOrce wrote:
HUcaseal

i totally agree. the best android in my opinion.

Neverwinter
Sep 12, 2003, 01:01 PM
RAcaseal, my one may only be Lv 20 but she can play hard mode offline multi. And shes just cool. My 1 is the defult costume but blue.

navci
Sep 12, 2003, 02:25 PM
Ahh. I'm online and I didn't even know how uberpopular HUcast is.... Still, I love the intimidating look. Well, that, and I'm a fan of Kireek.

Looks like RAcaseal it is, though. =D

flueggy
Sep 12, 2003, 05:00 PM
you really persuaded me into meking a RAcaseal so here are my future characters
Dan v3.0 RAcast viridia
Rifle Man RAmar purplenum
Killer RAmarl greenill
?????? RAcaseal ???????
any suggestion for a good RAcaseal sec id
oh i still want your opinion of who's your fave android

flueggy
Sep 12, 2003, 05:04 PM
wait i have an idea for a good sec id, how about redria

Neverwinter
Sep 12, 2003, 05:52 PM
Redria is good, or Greenill, Purplenum are good too.
In my opinion, i think that the RAcaseal is the best android because of her look, stats(defence woot woot) and her ability to use ALL guns! Yeah!

Reiya
Sep 13, 2003, 09:35 AM
my RAcaseal is greenil, gd for finding rifles.
plus she looks cool holding a rifle http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reiya on 2003-09-13 07:37 ]</font>

Reaper_090
Sep 13, 2003, 06:41 PM
No way man, RaCast's are like

Clang clang clang vrrrt BANG BANG sqwelch ahhh
budadadadadad fizwown fizwown fizwown Kapow
Clang Clang CLang "they all float down here georgy" screeeech

Oh and to add to that, handguns are like like the size of its finger lol. It really looks VERY funny

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reaper_090 on 2003-09-13 16:50 ]</font>