PDA

View Full Version : Link to get rid of....

HighElf9310
Sep 2, 2003, 12:19 AM
I need the link to where I can cancel my XBOX hunters lisence. I am starting school soon, and I don't want to be tempted to play online, so I need to get rid of it, and also to save money...

Thanks

zimmk2vgc
Sep 2, 2003, 07:16 AM
I don't know if you can...I know you can't on the GC, and i don't think so on the Xbox. Why would you want to cancel anyway?

Kent
Sep 2, 2003, 07:21 AM
On 2003-09-02 05:16, zimmk2vgc wrote:
I don't know if you can...I know you can't on the GC, and i don't think so on the Xbox. Why would you want to cancel anyway?

Of course you can cancel your Hunter's License, if you couldn't, then there would be so many people suing Sega, they'd go bankrupt. And the topic creator already stated why he wishes to cancel his Hunter's License. So yes, you can cancel your Hunter's License on both versions.

ginko990
Sep 2, 2003, 07:42 AM
1 800 4MY XBOX

i believe, if thats no it comeone correct me.

Auronius
Sep 2, 2003, 07:42 AM
1-800-4MY-XBOX.

Have the last four digits of your credit card handy.

Rudoku
Sep 2, 2003, 08:31 AM
On 2003-09-01 22:19, HighElf9310 wrote:
I am starting school soon, and I don't want to be tempted to play online, so I need to get rid of it, Thanks

Thats what weekends are for.

Reenee
Sep 2, 2003, 08:44 AM
If you keep your 'box in the open and if you can resist the urge to play it while doing your homework for a couple of weeks, then your willpower will strengthen and it'll be easier to ignore the games.

And, uh, finish your homework early. Pansy. *duh smiley* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ryo_Hayasa
Sep 3, 2003, 09:53 AM
On 2003-09-02 05:21, Kent wrote:

On 2003-09-02 05:16, zimmk2vgc wrote:

Of course you can cancel your Hunter's License, if you couldn't, then there would be so many people suing Sega, they'd go bankrupt. And the topic creator already stated why he wishes to cancel his Hunter's License. So yes, you can cancel your Hunter's License on both versions.

Sorry but Sega has gone Bankrupt once, i don't want to see it again. (first post in months heh )

anyway, if you go to sega's site and then look up teh offical PSO site, then log in under you account info you'll get to see how to cancel, but i warn you, sometime links loop for hours, it gets annoying, btu if all else fails E-mail Sega, they'll do it for you. but in the E-mail be nice and professional.