PDA

View Full Version : pan arms dropped sange...woohoo

MagnumOpus
Sep 2, 2003, 10:48 AM
sorry just got excited
pan arms dropped a sange with 15% hit, i left it untekked, now im just trying to boost that hit% a little bit...

anyway, peace love and hair grease...
cheers!

now if only a yasha would drop...

Rownan
Sep 2, 2003, 11:57 AM
Do %s carry over to the combined weapon? Which one matters?

Or is it like 10% hit on Sange and 15% hit on Yasha equals 25% hit on Sange&Yasha? That would rock!

MagnumOpus
Sep 2, 2003, 12:29 PM
i wonder how that works
that would rock, considering that the sange could possibly become 25%
i have tried a couple times already, and the highest the tekker made the sange was 20%, but i just know he can go up 5 more % points

anyway, now all i got to do is find a yasha with good hit %, but i heard that yasha is harder to find than sange, oh well, the hunt begins...

cheers!

Soukosa
Sep 2, 2003, 03:11 PM
When you combine two weapons together, the percents of the weapon you equip carries over to the final weapon. So, if you want that nice Hit that your Sange has, equip the Sange, then select the "Use" option on the Yasha. Tekkers can be a pain, can't they? If you haven't tekked yet with the max %'s you can get from it, I'd say keep going at it and he'll eventually give it to you.

Ryno
Dec 6, 2006, 10:09 PM
i remember pan arms droping a sange. i seen it 2 times under my section I.D. Redria ... PSO days brings back memories..=)

now PSU is out!.. i should play pso once in a while.

Saffran
Dec 7, 2006, 12:15 AM
Ok, what's the deal with grabbing 3 YEARS old posts? I almost had a heart attack when I saw Sounomi's avatar...