PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Now I need a Cure/Freeze

rayner
Sep 2, 2003, 12:43 PM
Well this morning I found a Frozen Shooter and I can't wait to get home tonight and try it out. In all 400 hours of playing I haven't been this excited. lol What I want to know is do I really need the Cure/Freeze? How often do you become frozen?

If I really need to have the Cure/Freeze... what is this item worth? Could I trade a God/Mind for it? Or would that be a stupid move? I'm basically an online newb and I play mostly offline. I just play online to do the Heat Sword Quest for experience and to trade in my photon drops. lol

Ketchup345
Sep 2, 2003, 02:00 PM
On 2003-09-02 10:43, Rubicon wrote:
Well this morning I found a Frozen Shooter and I can't wait to get home tonight and try it out. In all 400 hours of playing I haven't been this excited. lol What I want to know is do I really need the Cure/Freeze? How often do you become frozen?

If I really need to have the Cure/Freeze... what is this item worth? Could I trade a God/Mind for it? Or would that be a stupid move? I'm basically an online newb and I play mostly offline. I just play online to do the Heat Sword Quest for experience and to trade in my photon drops. lol

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=354

Redria can find it, don't know if you have a Whitill though, but I tried, and didn't find it, agve up after beating Sil Dragon though.

whizkid7
Sep 2, 2003, 02:19 PM
From what I've seen of people using FS, they rarely ever get frozen. So I don't think you really need a Cure/Freeze.

Nani-chan
Sep 3, 2003, 01:26 AM
once every 20 mins or so but also people practice wiggling the movement stick so they are froozen for 2 seconds max.

edwinsu
Sep 3, 2003, 01:40 AM
but the cure/freeze is very helpful. i never use my frozen shooter or snow queen without my cure/freeze on. i just dont like being frozen at all. why get caught frozen when you NEVER get frozen. plus the cure/freeze really helpful vs. vhard/ultimate dark falz

-edwinsu-

Jazhara
Sep 3, 2003, 03:34 AM
Best place for Cure Freeze is Whitill VH Caves, Pouilly Slime, telepipe trick.

Blue-Hawk
Sep 3, 2003, 10:41 AM
Don't forget. It's also useful for crimson assasins, sinow zoa's and freeze traps

Dbc
Sep 3, 2003, 09:03 PM
It's also great for deldepths until they shoot megid.... is there any cure dark?lol

RagRappy2000
Sep 4, 2003, 10:51 PM
Also suppose a pal rappy shows upand when it runs away u get frozen so u do need a cure freeze and enemies will gang up on u when u r frozen http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Rep0
Sep 4, 2003, 11:11 PM
On 2003-09-03 19:03, Dbc wrote:
It's also great for deldepths until they shoot megid.... is there any cure dark?lol

Boosting EDK