PDA

View Full Version : the gremlins inside my computer....

Lmnopia
Mar 28, 2001, 11:51 AM
ahhh what the heck my name is showin up on post i didn't write to and im finding my name on subjects i've never read before what with those dang gremlins they are always ruining my day first the treid useing my computer as a way to take other the world and now this with useing my name on pso world to write post... grrr they have gone to far now they shall pay for what they hahve done!!! hahah... but wait... if they are in my computer then they can read this post.. that means they know of my plan.... ummm hahah i was just kidding i'm not going to hurt you little gremlins i was just joking really i was haha.... (hmmm they dont suspect a thing hahah)

Mistkerl_Zwo
Mar 28, 2001, 12:07 PM
.... so confused.....

Gericault
Mar 28, 2001, 12:19 PM
Stripe kicked ass.

Err wait, wrong gremlins.

IceBlink
Mar 28, 2001, 12:27 PM
Just stick a couple of ofuda wards on your computer, and they'll go away. ^_^

At least... that's what the shinto priest I know said. The priest at the church told me to use holy water, and gave me a small bottle of it too... ^_^;;

Sciler
Mar 28, 2001, 12:31 PM
<font color=red>Hmmm....maybe your computer is where the underpants gnomes hide?<center>

Gericault
Mar 28, 2001, 12:31 PM
...except he wasn't a priest as much as a street preacher... well... except he wasn't really a preacher as much as some homeless guy... and wasn't really preaching as much as screaming about viet nam... and... it wasn't really holy water as much as vodka, and he didn't quite give it to Icy as much as break it over his head...

wait, why did I post again? Argh.

Core
Mar 28, 2001, 01:47 PM
I think the only REAL WAY to get rid of them is to trick them into thinking the computer is not he computer the bottom of your shoe is. ahahahaha h them you got them!

I don't belive the underwear gnomes have any relation to computer Gnomes.

i think this is in the wrong topic.

Lmnopia
Mar 28, 2001, 04:01 PM
... holy water didn't work and i dont think they are underpants gnomes....and the shoe thing....well ok... but i think i have a good idea if i use grape jelly and toast spin around three times and cover myself in penut butter they might leave....heheh hahah hohohoh

Bela
Mar 28, 2001, 04:12 PM
I am new to this Forum, and PSO actually. But I fear you may have stolen my "Internets most insane person" title. Now I must beat you with my trusty tuna fish.

--Bela who used to be named Keith untill he spent a week living in a video game...

Core
Mar 28, 2001, 04:27 PM
Dang never thought of the penut butter and jelly thing, You truly are crazy, crazeir than a three toed sloth danceing the hoola with a one legged toad that can sing the Neon Genesis Evangelion theme song backwards!,lol

Lmnopia
Mar 28, 2001, 04:58 PM
or as funny as a retared monkey that is suffering from mad cow sickness haveing convultions in the white house while one eyed toads named bob over run the place

Seutekh
Mar 28, 2001, 05:28 PM
As scarry as the thousands of tiny Jane Fondas crawling all over my skin while biting me and playing the Minute Waltz on a bagpipe and accordion ensemble.

Lmnopia
Mar 29, 2001, 04:04 PM
scary...

Core
Mar 29, 2001, 04:21 PM
Scary..........i'm speechless.

Core
Mar 29, 2001, 04:22 PM
Scary..........i'm speechless.

Lmnopia
Mar 30, 2001, 12:00 PM
core you cheater posting the same thing twice will get you no where.. but i will beat you and have the most post very soon

Archer_Hedge
Mar 30, 2001, 09:38 PM
Dear God, I'm going to have nightmares about Jane Fonda. Chances are they'll be worse than the Super Mario Brothers 3 nightmares of '87. *shudder*

Bela
Apr 9, 2001, 12:44 PM
Okay at first I was worried that there were people who were naturally weirder and more random then I. Then I realized that you're all crack heads. So I feel better. And no one is going to read this. I've found that if the message isn't on the first page you all ignore it. So sad. I'm sorry mr. massage board. And I can sing the Evangelion song. In Japanese. And I can't speak japanese. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

--Keith who wants to be like Monkey

Lmnopia
Apr 9, 2001, 02:10 PM
i dont need crack i have my weed saber... wait a sec thats going on my sig...

Core
Apr 9, 2001, 02:15 PM
wow someone actually uncovered this post....you shouldn't of brought it back
no it will never leave...hahahahahahahah(evil laughter)(leaned to far back in chair and fell over...dang it)....dang that jane fonda thing is scary....i can't get it out of my head....they must be inside my head....some one get a spoon quick!

Lmnopia
Apr 9, 2001, 11:39 PM
good golly wild bill this is an old post!

Burnside
Apr 10, 2001, 12:19 AM
::Lifts his head and headbutts the comp:: Go away!..whoa..Icey told me...not to do that.. I'm just..gonna pass out now..night..

Lmnopia
Apr 10, 2001, 10:13 AM
becareful you could hurt your... computer.

Core
Apr 10, 2001, 10:18 AM
Yes be carful with the computer....one to many computer screens have fallen before the Core headbut heheheh.