PDA

View Full Version : Looking for cute stuff for Forces!

Digi-Dolphin
Sep 2, 2003, 02:17 PM
Gamecube!!!
Yep, I probably had to make a new post for this one. Okay, what I'm after is an Angel Wings mag with high mind and a caduceus with a hit percent, although one without the percent is okay too.
I'll trade whatever's on my list for them and if you have a request, let me know and I'll see if I have it. Among my weaps are the complete legendary rifles, Visk, Justy and Wals, the complete Dark series (Flow, Bridge and Meteor) and the Kamui.
The mag and rod are for my Force, she's very cute! ^-^

forgot to mention my console ^-^;;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Digi-Dolphin on 2003-09-02 13:50 ]</font>

monkeyfist
Sep 2, 2003, 03:41 PM
if you want something cute, make a striker of chao!!!!! chao! chao! chao!

Dhylec
Sep 2, 2003, 05:15 PM
also..
marina's bag, rabbit wand, devil's wings..
if she's a little fone then sonic knuckle also look cute too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
mags: look for chao & pian

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2003-09-02 15:51 ]</font>

Digi-Dolphin
Sep 2, 2003, 06:00 PM
I have the bag, but not the angel or devil wings. BTW, thanks to DarkShadow, I now have a nice little Caduceus! Still looking for that mind Angel Wings mag tho.

Digi-Dolphin
Sep 3, 2003, 02:30 PM
Whoa! Hold the phone! Just discovered a mind AW mag on one of my other charas! Okay, so this thread is closed now. Thanks everyone for the help!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Digi-Dolphin on 2003-09-03 14:24 ]</font>

edwinsu
Sep 4, 2003, 01:41 AM
amore rose ^_^

-edwinsu-

Digi-Dolphin
Sep 4, 2003, 09:12 AM
Ooh! roses! I love roses! I want one! Only, for my ranger or my force? Meh, my force, she'll look so cute! I'd better get started on leveling her up so she can use all kinds of cute weapons and Mags!

^-^