PDA

View Full Version : Endless Nightmare camera fix!

Digi-Dolphin
Sep 2, 2003, 02:22 PM
Hate the angle of the camera when you go into the final room of any EN quest? Here's a trick to fix it up. Go into the last room as normal and when the camera does that weird shift, drop a pipe and head to the pioneer. Then go back through the pipe to the room. The camera will be back to normal and treat the room like it was any other and you'll actuallly see what the heck it is you're shooting at!

St_Botchua
Sep 2, 2003, 02:36 PM
thanks!

Dhylec
Sep 2, 2003, 05:08 PM
nice tip..
but i kinda take the new angle as an addition challenge to the quest http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ShadowFOrce
Sep 2, 2003, 05:34 PM
Whenever it does that angle it makes my neck hurt becuase it feels like i am looking up at something lol

Reece
Sep 2, 2003, 06:30 PM
Hmm? I knew about that since EN1 came out and most people do know about it...

Symbios
Sep 2, 2003, 06:33 PM
I love the angle, even though sometimes its hard to play on, it would be uber cool to fight falz like that. i wouldnt mind the whole game being like that, it looks cool http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mr_Hero
Sep 2, 2003, 07:17 PM
I like that angle. It's kinda cool...

-Tirith
Sep 2, 2003, 09:06 PM
On 2003-09-02 12:22, Digi-Dolphin wrote:
Hate the angle of the camera when you go into the final room of any EN quest? Here's a trick to fix it up. Go into the last room as normal and when the camera does that weird shift, drop a pipe and head to the pioneer. Then go back through the pipe to the room. The camera will be back to normal and treat the room like it was any other and you'll actuallly see what the heck it is you're shooting at!

The force is strong in this one </sarcasm> http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
An old trick, but I suppose alot don't know...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Tirith on 2003-09-02 19:06 ]</font>

Digi-Dolphin
Sep 2, 2003, 09:18 PM
Ah, oh well. Okay, so maybe ya'll already know about the alternate Soul of Steel quest offline then?

DarkShinjaru
Sep 2, 2003, 09:25 PM
EN4 camera has been like that since DC v1.

Reenee
Sep 3, 2003, 12:31 AM
Look at the friggin' radar, lazy bums! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

AndyPandy
Sep 3, 2003, 03:47 AM
Its cool becuase you can get some awesome screenshots of your characters.

Elios
Sep 3, 2003, 03:57 AM
screenshots..how come xbox doesnt get this feature?

AndyPandy
Sep 3, 2003, 05:09 AM
On 2003-09-03 01:57, Elios wrote:

Im on XBOX as well...I have a capture card in my pc though.

Proff
Sep 4, 2003, 02:31 AM
On 2003-09-02 19:18, Digi-Dolphin wrote:
Ah, oh well. Okay, so maybe ya'll already know about the alternate Soul of Steel quest offline then?

Alternate Soul of Steel quest?

Digi-Dolphin
Sep 4, 2003, 09:09 AM
Yes, apparently doing the quests for the Ragol Ring in the Seat of the Heart Quests affected the Soul of Steel quest offline. The Mag Cell will evolve three times at certain points in the quest (when the screen shakes and rumbles, go back and check on Montague and Elenor for one evolution point), Sue appears and sort of threatens to 'hurt' Montague at one point, and well, I'm not spoiling the ending but it's kinda sad and worrisome.

Then the tru alternate version is very weird. It takes place in the forest and lets you talk to Elenor while she's still wearing her Mag. You can interrogate her about what happened in the semi-normal Soul of Steel quest, then go back to the Guild for the reward. Not sure what else was affected by the Ragol Ring quest.

I want Elenor's mag! It's so awesome looking!

rena-ko
Sep 4, 2003, 09:38 AM
On 2003-09-03 03:09, AndyPandy wrote:

taking snapshot in quests is disabled for some unknown reason anyway... so yeah, capture cards..

GuerillaPimp
Sep 4, 2003, 10:33 PM
lol, that is sooo DCish...j/k. I found out about the camera thing by mistake. And since then, i do it regularly. Good info to pass onto some of the newer players

Capricornus
Sep 5, 2003, 08:02 AM
On 2003-09-02 12:22, Digi-Dolphin wrote:

Why that camera fix?
I can handle it fine and the look is sooo nice (the best part of the endless quest)
When you have been playing a lot then you start paying attention to the looks (and this view sure does look cool)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Capricornus on 2003-09-05 06:03 ]</font>

Digi-Dolphin
Sep 5, 2003, 11:39 AM
A little unnerving if you're fighting in a tight group and for a good three or four minutes, you're staring at some other chara's ass, know what I mean? And in EN4, it's only worse cause everything is black for color scheme and so's my chara and I lose her half the time she gets swallowed up.

zimmk2vgc
Sep 5, 2003, 11:40 AM
It means we can finally see whats on the ceiling instead of the floor

BOmar
Sep 7, 2003, 03:51 PM
On 2003-09-04 07:09, Digi-Dolphin wrote:
Yes, apparently doing the quests for the Ragol Ring in the Seat of the Heart Quests affected the Soul of Steel quest offline. The Mag Cell will evolve three times at certain points in the quest (when the screen shakes and rumbles, go back and check on Montague and Elenor for one evolution point), Sue appears and sort of threatens to 'hurt' Montague at one point, and well, I'm not spoiling the ending but it's kinda sad and worrisome.

Then the tru alternate version is very weird. It takes place in the forest and lets you talk to Elenor while she's still wearing her Mag. You can interrogate her about what happened in the semi-normal Soul of Steel quest, then go back to the Guild for the reward. Not sure what else was affected by the Ragol Ring quest.

I want Elenor's mag! It's so awesome looking!

Can anyone confirm this? (Not that I don't believe you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Reece
Sep 7, 2003, 08:23 PM
wtf Elenor dosn't even have a mag!

Digi-Dolphin
Sep 10, 2003, 05:41 PM
Yeah she does. Remember how she's able to talk to mags? It's cause she has one inside of her. That mag is the one she gave to you in the beginning of the quest. When it evolves at the end, it becomes her winged mag. I'm documenting the alternate quests to send in for evaluation, but you can go ahead and try it yourself. Just do the Ragol Ring quests as if you're setting up for it, then play Soul of Steel again. The alternate variations should come on instead of the normal one. I told Raziel Kai about it, so talk with him a bit more about it.

yAmZ
Sep 13, 2003, 02:44 AM
i like teh camera angle... makes me see my FOmarl in a whole new perspective.... instead of thinking its a 2D character after staring at its a.s.s for 900 hours http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Aunt_Betty
Sep 13, 2003, 08:14 PM
can u just press L?

Coxy
Sep 13, 2003, 10:43 PM
On 2003-09-03 03:09, AndyPandy wrote:

capture card?