PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Parts- Best Area/difficulty/Quest to find them?

Kamatz
Sep 2, 2003, 02:48 PM
I'm trying to recover some of the toys I had back in v1, like the Delsaber's Buster and C-bringer Rifle, and Sorcerer's cane for my force, and I've been having a rather difficult time finding these, dispute numerous trips through the ruins on Normal/Hard. (I've yet to open then up on VH)

I use a Redria RAmar.

And please don't refer me to a data sheet. I've already looked those over and what I want is good old human advice.

ShadowChao
Sep 2, 2003, 03:03 PM
Depending on your ID, the Delsaber's set drops from normal to VHard (go with whatever quest has the most Delsabers). As for the Bringer's Rifle and Sorcerer's Cane... I believe those only drop in Ultimate.

Soukosa
Sep 2, 2003, 03:03 PM
Redria can only find the Buster out of those and only on Normal. I'd suggest that you'd use your Pinkal for finding them, since Pinkal can find all of them and in good places. For the Buster, look for it on V. Hard for the easiest time. For the Sorcerer's Cane, do a quest that has a good number of them, I believe Doc's Secret Plan is good for that. For the Bringer's Rifle, I think the Retired Hunter quest is good for them. If your online, there might be some better quests for them, but I'm not sure.

Sashi
Sep 2, 2003, 03:04 PM
I have found enemy parts in almost every difficulty. On my first day on EP1&2, almost a year ago now, I found 2 rappy wings in normal mode. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Anyway, your best bet is to just keep looking. They will drop eventually. It might be today, or next month, but they will drop.