PDA

View Full Version : SOUL CALIBUR 2! W00T!

odie2088
Sep 2, 2003, 08:20 PM
yeah, i got sc2 for gc, nightmare ownz j00 f00! dont forget necrid and link, they're cool too. and i was wondering, are you supposed to get all the weapons form weapon master? cuz i beat it...and i didnt get all of them, i have all of them for mitsurugi, nightmare, necrid, kilik, sophitia, i think maxi, and i think thats it, oh, and ivy and cervantes, and i was wondering if anyone knew how to get all of them, because im very intent on unlocking everything (i already bought evrything from all the shops, alternate outfits, movies, everything! all my shops are sold out) so, if anyone knows, post it, plz?

Monomate
Sep 2, 2003, 08:23 PM
you get more stuff for going through weapon master twice. you can access different chapters (there's one that lets you buy the Soul Edge for every character.)

oh and...don't forget about Charade, Taki, and Xianghua, they rock too!

odie2088
Sep 2, 2003, 08:29 PM
oh, i thought i got the point through...EVERY SHOP! SOLD OUT! BOUGHT EVERYTHING! BEAT EVERYTHING! i just need to beat it with all the ppl to unlock that stuff, and for those ihave taki, nightmare (duh), xianghua, kilik, voldo, necrid, uhhh...link? yoshimitsu, and afew others

ABDUR101
Sep 2, 2003, 09:05 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=64629&forum=9&41 Repeat topic.