PDA

View Full Version : Strange Dreams...

Reenee
Sep 3, 2003, 01:31 AM
So there I am at 6:30 AM today trying to get back to sleep. No, school hasn't started yet for me. I go back on Monday. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif' Anywho, I toss and turn until I get into a position that I know I won't cramp my neck or back and that can erase my mind of any thoughts, helping me sleep.

Bah. Couldn't sleep. So I put the TV on and gave it a Sleep Timer. Around 7 AM, I still can't sleep. My mom is heard and I hear the buses pass by (hehe, poor saps!).

Finally I manage to stand still and sleep. Some dream I can't remember occurs.

I wake up, but force myself to sleep once more.

Now I recall:

I'm in Europe for some reason. I recognize one of my mom's bosses she housekeeps. I relate to this because she's in Italy right now, but where I'm at, I'm around England or somewhere.

Ironically, I'm housekeeping the boss' current stay. The place is kinda fancy, kinda modern. Then her kid comes by and wants to play. Now, I know she has a baby son, but this soon took form of an autistic teen (again, my head is playing around with me, but it's giving me hints; basically, it's her son, but still as a baby).

Suddenly, the news is on, but every electronic device in the house with a monitor of some sort is on as well. A terrorist is about to launch a sort of electromagnetic attack on the world at once, using the monitors of the world, and the situation is dire. It cannot be stopped. My mom's boss gave me a tablet PC, saying that word is speading to avoid looking at the monitors.

Some odd thing in here is the countless trails of ants about. I kill them, but there's more around other places. I have no idea why that's in there.

Returning to my dream: But it's too late: the monitors start going haywire and flash about, giving off a vortex that distorts the air. They apparently don't have much range. The boss' kid is sucked in by the face to the monitor and I see the poor guy as a victim. I'm holding the damn tablet PC and I almost become a victim by quickly covering it with an attached cloth (hey, it's a dream). I can see everything flash and go white...

Still here. The kid's okay. I look down at myself and have the appearance of a Pokemon (Psyduck, really...coincidently, there's one on my bed), but others could be seen as normal. I actually had an impulse to say "quack quack" and everybody could understand me.

I ran outside, and there'z people about. Nobody appears hurt and there's no structural damage to the environment. So I explore a bit...

As I keep looking about, I can hear people say that this "attack" backfired: the world has been improved to the tiniest detail! Everything was altered: humans had better endurance, shown by a gigantic tower that raised to 30 stories in seconds. I see a banana and somebody comes up and says it reached its full "atomic potential" (don't ask), so that it could be...stewed. Yes, it could've been put in a stew. Then an MTV crew actually comes up and the host (some unknown guy...) was going to demonstrate the fruit's new properties. It was later seen that the same banana was a smooth laxative (for some reason, I relate this to this year's VMA's... o.o).

Another thing I noticed was that the English language was tweaked, demonstrated by the last moments of this visual presentation for my head: I see this dude with VERY cute girls and a pack of gum was in front of him. On closer inspection, regardless of the appearance, you can make out it was a form of Orbit gum. Instead of freshening breath, it was a contraceptive that could last 3 years for the user.

Then, I woke up. I realized I dreamt a damn good fantasy world. Too bad I can't recall it precisely, but ya'll can use yer imaginations... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif''

Now, to bed I go...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2003-09-02 23:32 ]</font>

Xyhthyx
Sep 3, 2003, 01:44 PM
That's not strange, that's boring. There's a reason why you were asleep during this.

BOC
Sep 3, 2003, 06:39 PM
and i thought i had some really weird dreams http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

your dream is wired to the moon reenee!!!

im surprized that u can describe it in such vivid detail, it must have really left an impression.

you should send this in to one of those dream analyser docs, they could probably tell you what it means.

personally, i think it just means that you think you should eat more banannas http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. or orbit should release contraceptive chewing gum.

now theres an idea.........

PEACE!!!

mimicr
Sep 3, 2003, 07:08 PM
Interesting dream.
Wonder what it means

Sagasu
Sep 3, 2003, 07:32 PM
My wiedest dream was where I was stuck inside animal crossing =]

But dreams are really strange, most of the time I dont remember my dreams.

The really wierd ones are where you dream about going through the next day, and then you wake up, and you cant tell if it was a dream or not. So sometimes I think its tuesday instead of monday...=] ramble.................................

Auronius
Sep 3, 2003, 07:36 PM
So sometimes I think its tuesday instead of monday...

I thought I was the only one who did that...

Sagasu
Sep 3, 2003, 07:40 PM
You are not alone my friend...

But I sure as hell am.

mimicr
Sep 3, 2003, 07:52 PM
Once, I dreamed I was mario, and was in super mario 64

Sagasu
Sep 3, 2003, 08:34 PM
Could you fly around with a cap on!!!!???? that would be cool... until bowser came..... and the mushroomms.......... princess peach.............. overalls........ koopas....................yoshi................... ........... little people........ metal cap................... title screen...

mimicr
Sep 4, 2003, 04:17 PM
Well, bowser totally kicked my butt the first time. But the second time, somehow, the guys from SSB helped me. Than I threw them off a cliff.

Dime
Sep 4, 2003, 05:52 PM
You seem to be under the delusion that people care about you, reenee.

Logical2u
Sep 4, 2003, 05:57 PM
O.o

Weirdness.

Of course, after a night of CMode I had a dream that I was running around antares 8 (first person) trying not to get 'tagged' because they would FSOD/NOL/PK me...

Uhm... huh. Whatever.

BOC
Sep 4, 2003, 06:02 PM
On 2003-09-04 15:57, Logical2u wrote:
I had a dream that I was running around antares 8 (first person) trying not to get 'tagged' because they would FSOD/NOL/PK me...

ain't a dream logical, thats a bloody nightmare!!!!!!!

Sagasu
Sep 4, 2003, 06:10 PM
EVIL pk's

mimicr
Sep 4, 2003, 06:10 PM
PK's?

Sagasu
Sep 4, 2003, 06:15 PM
Player Killerz, evil....

Reenee
Sep 4, 2003, 07:09 PM
On 2003-09-04 15:52, Dime wrote:
You seem to be under the delusion that people care about you, reenee.

I care for the sake of making people laugh, thanks. At least I had the ability to remember my dream in vivid detail. Ninny.

Dime
Sep 4, 2003, 11:07 PM
You've never made me laugh.

Kemon
Sep 5, 2003, 12:16 PM
your crazy..

crazy_latino2
Sep 6, 2003, 12:32 PM
i had a dream i was a fat pink guy that liked to eat ben gay cream why i don't know.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

nah j/k i did have a dream that i went to this church like place that was like a school but there was no learning. my class room looked like all my favorite classes. my k5, 6th, 5th, outside. i saw all my friends that were really good best friends of mine. i can't recall what happened during the class. after class i grabbed a girl's ass (i could swear i felt it and it felt good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif) then it was time to go home and i missed my bus. but they had this special bus that takes children who missed their buses home. so i took that bus, actually it looked more like a black nissan/limo thing. i was almost home and it was dark. then a bunch of bats started to attack us. then amazingly i started to play a fake imaginary game called battle gnoomes. it was loike a new dream began. then i woke up. then i said to myself "I want to make battle gnomes!" and now i'm thinking of rules for battle gnomes so i can make it with rm2k3. amazing! oh yeah i like this http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/sprite.gif