PDA

View Full Version : my hucaseal

Droit
Sep 3, 2003, 08:56 AM
i needed a viridia id and so i made a hucaseal, she just needs to get to hard forest, so what should i do to her? just give my information, not link this link that. just what equipment and mats and such. please. thank you.

rena-ko
Sep 3, 2003, 09:35 AM
hard forest? give her a lvl 200 mag with power and ata, give her a decent raygun or better, give her a last survivor or any other sword type. give her 4 dragon/HP and a 4slot armor.

you should be in hard forest after around... 3 hours? dunno.

have fun

St_Botchua
Sep 3, 2003, 02:54 PM
just keep playing and leveling

Dbc
Sep 3, 2003, 09:07 PM
Work on your FOmar a bit and make a half decent power mag off him(won't say ata because ehrs is pretty good, add a bit of dex if you need to)

Miki
Sep 4, 2003, 07:34 AM
A level 200 mag and a decently good Rifle/Handgun of some sort should help you get through fast... I did the same thing, and got to Hard mode in about 4 hours, V. Hard in about 10, and that was even with me leaving the game sitting a couple of times.

Capricornus
Sep 4, 2003, 09:06 AM
On 2003-09-04 05:34, Miki wrote:
A level 200 mag and a decently good Rifle/Handgun of some sort should help you get through fast... I did the same thing, and got to Hard mode in about 4 hours, V. Hard in about 10, and that was even with me leaving the game sitting a couple of times.

A rifle for a HUcaseal?

Droit,

Its not difficult to survive if you use your HUcaseal wisely.
Normally, with a good POW/DEX mag you should be able to take on any enemy one on one.
In case of large groups of enemies, use traps (you can even trigger them immediately with a gun)
Confuse traps are the best, enemies start killing each other while you stab them in the back.
HP regen when no monomates anymore (regen should be fair enough at your current lvl (40+ ?)
Good Luck