PDA

View Full Version : Offline challenge mode.

prismsub5
Sep 3, 2003, 09:41 AM
Offline challenge mode is very hard with my friends, they keep dying in C2. My chars are
Racaseal <ME
Humar
Ramar
Fonewearl
is it better to use another mem card and create a new team (and which chars) or should we try it over and over till we complete it?

Valleo
Sep 3, 2003, 09:57 AM
Well instead of having 2 rangers, you would probably be better off with another hunter, preferably android (traps!). But if your friends are dying that probably wont help all that much. Personally C2 and C6 are my two least favourite stages.

rena-ko
Sep 3, 2003, 10:02 AM
racaseal is a good choice, humar is mediocre, ramar is a very bad one and fonewearl is again a very good one for c2.

a hucast or hucaseal would be way better instead of that ramar (he has poor attack, poor HP, cant see or set traps and the racaseal makes him unnecessary)

good luck

prismsub5
Sep 3, 2003, 10:08 AM
another problem...it is offline so we can't switch chars when we go to C3/4/5/6/7/8/9

rena-ko
Sep 3, 2003, 10:18 AM
you can... the only limitation is that the chara you are using all has to have finished the previous stages successfully.

also... you know that you can temporally move charas from one memcard to another one, right?

have fun

Jazhara
Sep 4, 2003, 07:25 AM
Given your situation, I would say this is your best team to get you through ALL of it:

C1 - C9
HUcaseal
HUcast
HUcast
FOnewearl

Oran / Skyly IDs are good.

If you want to just get your friends up to speed a bit, or do it piece by piece, use these (more effort, but more likely to suceed):

C1
HUcast
HUcast
HUcaseal
FOnewearl

C2 & C3 only
Fonewearl
Fonewearl
Fonewearl
HUcast

C4 - C6
Fonewearl
Fonewearl
Hucast
HUcaseal / HUcast

C7-C9
HUcaseal
HUcast
HUcast
FOnewearl

prismsub5
Sep 5, 2003, 03:21 AM
Thank you all for the help. (maybe we can complete challenge mode this time) (or maybe you guys can come over my home and play challenge mode http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif)

prismsub5
Sep 8, 2003, 05:15 AM
...*silence*...it was a joke...

rena-ko
Sep 8, 2003, 07:22 AM
oh! - hahahah ... hah...

good luck ^-^)/