PDA

View Full Version : My PSO is telling me to stop playing.....

TheTrueJanus
Sep 3, 2003, 06:43 PM
Yup, my version of PSO is basically telling me to stop playing it. First off, I haven't seen a single red box for at least 3 weeks, not even photon drops, which used to drop constantly. Second, my Racast is now constantly missing shots (his ATA with the Snow Queen is just under 300), and third, my characters now randomly die.....now this doesn't sound normal at all to me....and I know it isn't. Hopefully someone out there has experienced these things too, I just hope I don't have to call an exorcist or something.....

OniTatsujin
Sep 3, 2003, 06:50 PM
nah..watch this...you walk up to a booma and kill it and bwam you get liek..sometihg good..i dont know..
hmm...
maybe..your just having terrible luck..
all i found today was cross scars..i hate them..

EDIT: oh and Snow Queen freezes you soemtimes..so you might be dieing so quickly that oyu didnt notice oyu freezing..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OniTatsujin on 2003-09-03 16:51 ]</font>

ShadowFOrce
Sep 3, 2003, 07:12 PM
You just have to play on harder difficulties and play alot!

joluh
Sep 3, 2003, 08:28 PM
remember that there are some weapons that can kill you easly, like the soul eater which drains hp even if not using the special attack, and well once i didn't found rares for about 2 weeks i think, then i found over 15 in one day =S... weird indeed, 3 delsaber's right arm, a caduseos and more of them, all just on v.hard X_X'

Night_Star
Sep 4, 2003, 12:33 AM
you havent found rares in about 3 weeks?
wow!
i wish i could find even one!
cause its been about 5 or 6 weeks since i found a single "good" rare. (this excludes any of the basic type 9-star weapons, ie. cross scar, gae "EDIT: READ THE RULES, AGAIN" bolg etc.) the last good rare that i found was a PARTISAN of LIGHTNING which is by no means bad, but i would like to find another in hopes of better %

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2003-09-04 19:43 ]</font>

Rownan
Sep 4, 2003, 10:09 AM
I haven't found a SINGLE rare(not even PDs) with my lvl 111 HUmar in 2 weeks and I have been rather upset about that, but you guys aren't making me feel any better!!! 5-6 weeks???? Grrr....

rena-ko
Sep 4, 2003, 10:12 AM
my hunewearl didnt find anything (besides v1-red boxes) until she hit lvl 130. just get used to it, thats pso and it was even worse on dreamcast (v2).

TheTrueJanus
Sep 4, 2003, 05:24 PM
Yeah, I'm not really complaining about the not-finding-rares deal, I'm kind of used to that by now, I'm just wondering why my characters are randomly dying....I know it's not their weps, because my Fomarl uses C-Sorceror Cane, my Racast switches between Snow Queen and S-Rank mechs (no, being frozen doesn't kill me, I have a cure/freeze on for that), and my Hucaseal uses a Meteor Cudgel, but it's only those three characters that randomly die for some reason.....I don't know, it just seems like my game is telling me to stop, lol. I'm also curious as to why my Racast misses all the time now, with about 300 ATA, even with normal attacks....oh well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

mimicr
Sep 4, 2003, 05:45 PM
That is scary

steppenwolf
Sep 4, 2003, 05:48 PM
I'm not sure what you mean when you say "randomly dying"?

TheTrueJanus
Sep 4, 2003, 05:57 PM
By randomly dying, I mean whether or not enemies are around, and no matter how much life I have, I'll suddenly die for no apparent reason. It's like an invisible blast of Megid or something, but this happens in Forest, Caves, and Mines, so I don't know what is up. It's just really weird

OniTatsujin
Sep 4, 2003, 06:20 PM
freaky.....*X-files music*
maybe its a glitch?

TheTrueJanus
Sep 4, 2003, 06:49 PM
Yeah, just like I thought, my red box drought ended today.....it's nothing great, just odd. I got 4 Stag Culterys, a Cross Scar, a Wals, 2 Angry Fists, and 2 Justys (yes, I'm Greenill....yeeesh). That didn't really come as a surprise...but the random deaths are still happening....I wonder if I got some odd virus-type thingy on my memory card....I sure hope not....

Shattered_weasel
Sep 4, 2003, 06:52 PM
On 2003-09-03 16:43, TheTrueJanus wrote:
Yup, my version of PSO is basically telling me to stop playing it. First off, I haven't seen a single red box for at least 3 weeks, not even photon drops, which used to drop constantly. Second, my Racast is now constantly missing shots (his ATA with the Snow Queen is just under 300), and third, my characters now randomly die.....now this doesn't sound normal at all to me....and I know it isn't. Hopefully someone out there has experienced these things too, I just hope I don't have to call an exorcist or something.....

quit the game. you will soon learn al games are a waste of time unless for money

SubstanceD
Sep 5, 2003, 02:55 PM
Yeah, my copy of pso was more or less telling me the same thing so I stopped playing it, not that I mind, my new import US Playstation 2 is keeping me very busy, Final Fantays Tactics, Tales of Destiny 2, Chaos Legion and last but not least Xenosaga ( I said that I would sell my soul to play this game and now that I have played it I'd say that it is well worth trading my soul in for, so glad I decided to import since it probably would have never been released in Europe, well worth all the time, the hassle and the money unlike a certain game I know ). My copy of PSO can rot on my shelf for all I care, it was taking up too much of my spare time and it just stooped being fun and rewarding to play.

OniTatsujin
Sep 5, 2003, 05:00 PM
On 2003-09-05 12:55, SubstanceD wrote:
Yeah, my copy of pso was more or less telling me the same thing so I stopped playing it, not that I mind, my new import US Playstation 2 is keeping me very busy, Final Fantays Tactics, Tales of Destiny 2, Chaos Legion and last but not least Xenosaga ( I said that I would sell my soul to play this game and now that I have played it I'd say that it is well worth trading my soul in for, so glad I decided to import since it probably would have never been released in Europe, well worth all the time, the hassle and the money unlike a certain game I know ). My copy of PSO can rot on my shelf for all I care, it was taking up too much of my spare time and it just stooped being fun and rewarding to play.

then why are you here?

polishedweasel
Sep 6, 2003, 01:44 AM
You know, you don't have to find rares, you can just buy them off me on Ebay! YUP!

CGoodness
Sep 6, 2003, 10:32 PM
i saw one of those pso rare lots how fricking pathetic!

BlazingTiger
Sep 7, 2003, 01:55 AM
On 2003-09-04 16:49, TheTrueJanus wrote:
Yeah, just like I thought, my red box drought ended today.....it's nothing great, just odd. I got 4 Stag Culterys, a Cross Scar, a Wals, 2 Angry Fists, and 2 Justys (yes, I'm Greenill....yeeesh). That didn't really come as a surprise...but the random deaths are still happening....I wonder if I got some odd virus-type thingy on my memory card....I sure hope not....

Hacked weapons can mess your memory card and game console up. If it isn't hacked weapons, hackers can cause damage to your character by freezing the screen along with other tricks. My dc got jacked up after the use of hacked weapons on and offline. I am now hack free... TOTALY LEGIT BABBY!