PDA

View Full Version : Ugh.....ugh!!

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Sep 3, 2003, 09:00 PM
I've been looking for that pink umbrella since I dunno when,i've managed to get an electro frame and a fatsia....two items I have no interst in what-so-ever!And now gibbles drives me crazy ugh!!!!How many of them will it take to get me loot?Im sooooooo tried of fighting gibbles!But....that umbrella is so sexy I can't refuse.....the game is on right now and im gonna keep going!Hmmm,my crying won't help much....I wonder how many tries it took someone else to get such a weapon...im stuck offline for a loooong time but my P.drops are now full from all the runs on mountain....may luck be with me on one of those runs x.x

CyroPheonix
Sep 3, 2003, 10:48 PM
try east tower if you're online. you can run through quite a few of them there

Suppa_Buddha
Sep 3, 2003, 10:49 PM
The "pink umbrella" is called Madam's Parasol. It does look pretty cool.

Symbios
Sep 3, 2003, 10:54 PM
it looks stupid. I not used to hear umbrellas and parasols sounding like lasers slicing through enemies and being a deadly weapon.

Ninpo_Tamashii
Sep 4, 2003, 01:03 AM
On 2003-09-03 20:54, Symbios wrote:
it looks stupid. I not used to hear umbrellas and parasols sounding like lasers slicing through enemies and being a deadly weapon.

Opinons are like assholes, that's all i'm gonna say about that. -has to stick up for my girl-

^_^ anyways wassup You.., its been a long time, and it seems we're both kinda stuck offline for a good long while. But i'm trying to get back on, good luck with that umbrella, its a decent partisan type for a female character.