PDA

View Full Version : GC: New Char

Miller
Sep 4, 2003, 06:50 AM
Im thinking of making a new char ya reckon i should go HUnewearl or RAcaseal?

IM edgeing towards RAcaseal to have my old V2 RAcaseal who Ruled and with the addtion of traps in nomarl difficultys will rule even more!

rena-ko
Sep 4, 2003, 09:41 AM
if you like traps, shooting stuff and having an eye on your mate-supply all the time, go for the racaseal - there are not enough of that class anyway.

if you like techs, fighting, being able to play replacement force and still dish out good damage, go for hunewearl.

good luck & have fun

strongmad89
Sep 4, 2003, 03:49 PM
Well, whatever floats your boat. My fraends at school tell me all the time that they think FOmarl sucks, but I like to use her and I think she's good. So, if you want to use RAcaseal, definitely get her! She's not really that bad either. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Symbios
Sep 4, 2003, 07:17 PM
RAcaseal. Build up the population, LOL

omg not another one of these posts. You jsut KNOW that some idiot is gonna come along and keep saying which and which class sucks.

Auronius
Sep 4, 2003, 07:43 PM
On 2003-09-04 17:17, Symbios wrote:
omg not another one of these posts. You jsut KNOW that some idiot is gonna come along and keep saying which and which class sucks.

liek OMGz don b teh RAcas3al!!1 b teh ub3r Hum@r!

Ok, done with that. Be a RAcaseal, since it sounds like you want to be one.

Nai_Calus
Sep 4, 2003, 08:49 PM
You're leaning towards the RAcaseal. Make one. If you go HUnewearl you'll get annoyed with her because she's not what you really want.

Although I must admit I like the idea of a melee FOnewearl. >P

Uncle_bob
Sep 4, 2003, 08:56 PM
If you make a melee fonewearl, be prepared to be dissapointed when you get to Ult mode...

Kent
Sep 4, 2003, 09:05 PM
Go with HUnewearl, Rangers just aren't worth it.

HighElf9310
Sep 4, 2003, 09:05 PM
I voted for the melee fonewearl...I would just like to see what one looks like ^-^

Jkid
Sep 4, 2003, 09:14 PM
Go for a HUnewearl. If you want to make a melee Force,the Human Forces are worth it. But if you're making a Melee Newman Force,it's not worth it. Unless you can prove me wrong.

Nai_Calus
Sep 4, 2003, 10:01 PM
On 2003-09-04 19:14, Jkid wrote:
Go for a HUnewearl. If you want to make a melee Force,the Human Forces are worth it. But if you're making a Melee Newman Force,it's not worth it. Unless you can prove me wrong.

FOnewms wouldn't be that horrible, max ATP isn't that much lower than a FOmarl's, although they'd be a pain to get their stats right(While a FOnewm's max ATA blows a FOmar's away, his L200 base ATA is actually -lower- than a FOmar's). FOnewearls, though, have the lowest ATP in the game, lousy HP and lousy DFP, and would be pretty much -the- worst melee char. Which is why one would be amusing.

joluh
Sep 4, 2003, 10:13 PM
RAcaseal, i was between her and the other 3 androids, i always liked her, and i ended up with one, she'll be a live in about half hour or tomorrow ^.^

GO CUTE ROBOTIC GIRLS!!! GOOOO!!! hehehe...

zimmk2vgc
Sep 5, 2003, 11:44 AM
How can one even contemplate becoming a ranger? It is SOOO boring. Hunters are the way to go and HUnewearls are worth it. Even though they have a low HP, the are fairly strong with techs. Plus they get to use blades!!!
Guns are for girls, blades are for blokes!

Miller
Sep 5, 2003, 11:57 AM
On 2003-09-05 09:44, zimmk2vgc wrote:

Guns are for girls, blades are for blokes!

Can see it now the army attacking the arabs with knifes who would win lol!

LOL i was joking with the melee FOnewearl but the idea is intriging just like a Melee sorceress on D2 hmmmmmmm ya ill make one see how its gos if it sucks i can always go all tech http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif