PDA

View Full Version : What is so good about the Sato Mag???

jt
Sep 4, 2003, 06:50 AM
What is so good about sato?????? i hate the dam mag cause its a cat and it has colors for girls. I saw a green HUcast yesterday with a pink sato for his mag!!! wtf??? i would rather have my nidra than a sato
scorpion > cat

nidra is better to me but alot will disagree. It does the same thing as a sato but looks better than a feminine cat (on a male character at least) neway someone plz tell me what is so good about the Sato.

Miller
Sep 4, 2003, 06:53 AM
Because Its a CUTE puddy cat!!

Cough i dunno i would prefer a Soniti tbh.

whizkid7
Sep 4, 2003, 07:25 AM
Most likely the reason is that Satos are rather cute looking, plus there's tons of Satos out there already.

rayner
Sep 4, 2003, 08:08 AM
I would think because of all the different colors you can make it. Nidra only looks cool when you have a black mag. All that changes on Nidra with color is it's pincers and tail. For a Sato the whole cat changes clor. That's whay I have a few Sato's

Rep0
Sep 4, 2003, 08:33 AM
Once again, I don't see how a deformed cat is cute.

fireant
Sep 4, 2003, 08:44 AM
What cant you like about a seto cast invincibility and looks good to
http://home.insightbb.com/~ethanwhite/fireantmag.JPG

Stricker
Sep 4, 2003, 08:49 AM
My favorite is Churel. Looks much more powerful. But the sato looks great for a sweet like girl, not for a huge Racast like I have seen.

fireant
Sep 4, 2003, 08:56 AM
lol i seen a few RAcast with them it is funny but i have seen a few with a robochoa thats realy cute. BIG robot woth a little robot its funney to see the little crank on the back of the mag turn

RedFox
Sep 4, 2003, 11:01 AM
untill i can get a choa mag sato will have to do.

Nidra looks cool but i used snapples sato mag guide and until snapple writes a Nidra mag guide (which may never happen), i'll be sticking with my sato

VioletSkye
Sep 4, 2003, 12:43 PM
On 2003-09-04 09:01, RedFox wrote:
untill i can get a choa mag sato will have to do.

Nidra looks cool but i used snapples sato mag guide and until snapple writes a Nidra mag guide (which may never happen), i'll be sticking with my sato

why would you have to wait until he writes a guide. Its not hard to figure out how to make your own. In fact its a snap. DL the MagFarmer and do a little experimenting until you get the stats and PBs you want.

LollipopLolita
Sep 4, 2003, 12:49 PM
but we have a nidra guide

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1300

Soukosa
Sep 4, 2003, 01:01 PM
Wouldn't Sato be a fox though? I've never seen a cat with a big fluffy tail with a marking on the end.

Jazhara
Sep 4, 2003, 01:01 PM
Short Nidra POW / DEX mag guide:

Baby Mag level 5 - Feed monomates to level 10 (give to FO for Leilla, HU for Farlla, RA for Estlla (best IMO)).

Level 10 Mag - Feed antidotes to level 35 (Gain Pilla).

Level 35 Mag - Feed antiparalysis to level 50. If you want Myalla & Youlla, you need an ID Type A Hunter or Type B Ranger to feed it at 50 / multiple of 5 (DEX > POW >MIND).

Level 50 Mag - Feed to level 99. Depends on the mag, feed monomates / dimates / trimates / atomisers to raise POW; one of the antis depending on the mag to raise DEX. Target stats are one of two sets:

DEF 5, POW 49, DEX 45, MIND 0.
DEF 5, POW 45, DEX 49, MIND 0.

Take your pick!

Level 99 Mag - Feed to 100 with a Male Force (this is crucial) of specific ID. This depends on your choice of stats.

DEF 5, POW 49, DEX 45, MIND 0 - Viridia, Bluefull, Redria, Whitill.
DEF 5, POW 45, DEX 49, MIND 0 - Skyly, Pinkal, Yellowboze.

Level 100 Nidra - feed as you wish, I prefer final stats of 5/150/45/0 but that's up to you.

Feed till you have the stats you want.

Jazhara
Sep 4, 2003, 01:02 PM
Dam, Lolita's post wasn't there when I started writing. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

LollipopLolita
Sep 4, 2003, 01:03 PM
it's ok, we could always turn that into a guide.

Sashi
Sep 4, 2003, 01:17 PM
Sato's are sweet... literally.

Look it up.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Firocket1690
Sep 4, 2003, 03:18 PM
I miss my Nidra ... *weeps* (corruption)

*sigh* remind me to never crowd my lil ass into Alycone 6 when they already have 127 ppl in it...
(card search)

anywho ...

most people like Sato because it give you lotsa
invincibility
1/10 HP
Full PB
Boss Reaction

and it's *supposed* to cast reverser when you die.
both of my Satos *home made* never did ...
even with 120 sync and 120 IQ ...

ever since then, I never made another Sato again ...

Dhylec
Sep 4, 2003, 04:22 PM
heh, my hucsl had a sato..
i used it for a long time, while making some more satos.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
now, i dont equip sato but never hate it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
when i have time, i'll make a whole rainbow of satos http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DOG21313
Sep 4, 2003, 04:39 PM
I like nidra a lot better, and a lot of people are coming in here saying "Well Sato has better effects" But it doesn't, he just wants to know why males go tromping aroung with little pink cat looking things, which I cant seem to explain either...

edwinsu
Sep 4, 2003, 05:10 PM
NIDRA OWNS SATO

-edwinsu-

Nai_Calus
Sep 4, 2003, 09:19 PM
Soma owns Nidra -and- Sato, while not looking like a cutesy animal. And since it's non-rare, you can have higher than 150 on a stat(5/0/35/160 is quite easy to make, very similar to a MIND Rati, but with less DEX, same Estlla/Pilla/Mylla&Youlla PB goodness). Does the same exact things, too. Only problem is, it's a B-type Hunter Mag, so unless you avoid dying, you'll be trading it around to get the Synchro up. It looks cool, though, and doesn't feed much worse than Sato does.

I still like Rati best, of course. >P So cute...!

Firocket1690
Sep 4, 2003, 11:52 PM
On 2003-09-04 19:19, Ian-KunX wrote:

I still like Rati best, of course. >P So cute...!

hey !! that's the first time I've ever heard *read* Ian use only ONE adjective to describe his Rati !!

*sexy* *sleek* *adorable* and so huggable
*cuddles fluffy*
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Nani-chan
Sep 5, 2003, 12:23 AM
Obviously just like your class and weapon, you mag is a matter of preference.

Sato may not be the mag for you but it is for many people.

I've made both Sato's and Rati's but when mags get duped or becomes popular some people can always try something unpoular or demi-unique. It's good to have many choices since there are many people.

Steal
Sep 5, 2003, 12:47 AM
personally i love my nidra and i think its the coolest mag....lets not forget about the Rati and Diwari love both of those too but my nidra is my fav....and Nidra Pimps All Other Mags by far lol as for the sto...its iight i wouldnt take it a bit too...girly for my taste but meh thats just me...

Sunblast
Sep 5, 2003, 05:05 AM
I've liked Sato ever since I got one. He's so cute! Besides that, from the back view, he looks like he could be a Tails Mag since he's yellowish-brown. Also, I am making it for Power, so that my Ranger will pack an enormous punch. All you have to do is feed it Dimates!

neo9376
Sep 5, 2003, 06:03 AM
the reason i use the sato is for sheer power. i'ts duped and hacked but i don't really care. Most people don't either or else there wouldn't be nearly as many satos i would rather have a chao but i can't find one with 195 pow so i'll just stick with mine. anyway's it spins around alot lol

fenixthahunter
Sep 5, 2003, 02:37 PM
[b]RUKMIN !!!

jt
Sep 5, 2003, 02:56 PM
ok i got it

sato = females
nidra = males

SubstanceD
Sep 5, 2003, 03:17 PM
On 2003-09-05 12:56, jt wrote:
ok i got it

sato = females
nidra = males

Not exactly, I am a Male and I am a proud owner of a Sato mag and I am sure that that there are many other guys out there who would agree with me. In real life I am cat owner and I must admit that I do get a little bit of a kick out of owning a mag that looks like a Cat especially since Sato's are really cute. Seeing as how the two characters that I swap my Sato between are a Hucaseal and a Hunewearl I must say that the Sato Mag suits them quite well. If you were playing as a Humar, Hucast or a Racast I would say that a Sato Mag would look a bit daft on them ( especially the Hucast and the Racast ).

At the end of the day if it comes down to looks then we are talking about a question of prefernece. Some people like Sato's because they look cute, some people don't. Some people think Nidras look cool, other don't ( I used to want a Nidra Mag untill someone mentioned that it looked like a lobster [hate fish and all other sea creatures, NUKE THE FISH!] , now I don't want on at all ).

As far as functionality is concerned both Mags do the same things so in that regard the are equal.

The biggest adavantage Nidra has over sato is that it is much easier to feed.

The biggest advantage Sato has over Nidra ( and every other Mag ) is that you can color coordinate them whereas all other 3rd and 4th evolution Mags have a base color that never changes at all.

jt
Sep 6, 2003, 03:20 AM
ok let me restate that

nidra - male characters
sato - female characters

u do have all female characters...