PDA

View Full Version : Haven't been online with PSO in months, i was wondering...

Ninpo_Tamashii
Sep 4, 2003, 01:13 PM
its been a while since i've been online with pso and I think very soon I'm going to be comming back. I am wondering the types of classes online now. When i was playing everybody and their grandma was a HUmar and people Bashed on me cus i was a FOmar who melee'd. It seems now its finally being accpted as an effective method of combat for a FOmar/marl. There were very very few RAcaseals (who i absolutely love playing with.., with my S&D they are walking walls that shoot and run down everything x.x) and there wern't alot of RAcasts either. HUmars/RAmars took the cake with HUnewearls and HUcasts a lil tied.., people twords the beginner side with the HUcasts and those with a bit more experience using the Hunneys. But FO's...were..feh, average.., good fo's were even less.

I said all this to ask that simple question yet again so you can see where i'm comming from. HOw does the online community with pso look like about now classwise look? ^_^

RuneScapeMan
Sep 4, 2003, 01:33 PM
In my opinion more people has choosen RAmarl and HUnewearl and there are more FOs online now.
But many go to school now so the servers are suddenly much less crowded.

Elios
Sep 4, 2003, 02:01 PM
i cant say much about the gamecube version but the xbox version every class is used in the game. theres a good amount of every class being used, at least thats my opinion.

Cca
Sep 4, 2003, 02:23 PM
hey elios answer me some questions ok?
1-does psox needs a xbox live account to play offline?

2-Do u know when does xbox live and psox be relesed in portugal?

thank you ppl

Kent
Sep 4, 2003, 02:50 PM
On 2003-09-04 12:01, Elios wrote:
i cant say much about the gamecube version but the xbox version every class is used in the game. theres a good amount of every class being used, at least thats my opinion.

There are way too many Rangers, though.

JohanCC
Sep 4, 2003, 03:18 PM
I see mostly HUnewearls, RAmarls, HUmars, and FOmars (in that order of rank). I dont see FOnewms or RAcaseals very much. There are lots of FO on now. I've seen many games with 3 FO and a HU. Umm.. I think that's all.

fury02
Sep 4, 2003, 03:37 PM
On 2003-09-04 12:23, Cca wrote:
hey elios answer me some questions ok?
1-does psox needs a xbox live account to play offline?

2-Do u know when does xbox live and psox be relesed in portugal?

thank you ppl

1-Yes

2-Don't know.

There are still a bunch of HUmars and RAmars. The caseal group is kinda growing and so are the FOmars. I'd say the FOmars are the most popular force right now.

Ninpo_Tamashii
Sep 4, 2003, 04:02 PM
FOmars are being used more often now? hmm., Looks like the ranting and raving i did back in October about them is finally sinking into people in the long run. When i started off FOmars were beign argued the weakest forces ever and things like that. Its good to see people are using them more...but i wonder if they are using them correctly (meaning are they bwusting dat ass and keeping the team supported) It irritated me to see the FOmars of my time running in a game with a kaldabog on ultimate and get smitted by a bartle..., and get up and try to megid it and get punshed by the one behind him -.-() it was a sad sad time..., looks like they are changing tho, hopefully for the better ^_^

AetherReborn
Sep 5, 2003, 01:29 AM
On 2003-09-04 14:02, Ninpo_Tamashii wrote:
FOmars are being used more often now? hmm., Looks like the ranting and raving i did back in October about them is finally sinking into people in the long run. When i started off FOmars were beign argued the weakest forces ever and things like that. Its good to see people are using them more...but i wonder if they are using them correctly (meaning are they bwusting dat ass and keeping the team supported) It irritated me to see the FOmars of my time running in a game with a kaldabog on ultimate and get smitted by a bartle..., and get up and try to megid it and get punshed by the one behind him -.-() it was a sad sad time..., looks like they are changing tho, hopefully for the better ^_^

ha thats funny, any force should always keep the team healed and have shifta and deband casted on them and every room the enimies should have at least jellen cast on them and after that point its time for the formar to start bustin some ass with some rafoie or razonde and even some lvl 30 grants and megid.

Elios
Sep 5, 2003, 03:22 AM
i see the seals class alot. i made a racaseal and a hucaseal myself too. there ARE alot of rangers on the xbox but still i would say theres plenty of other classes. i dont see alot of LOW level fonewms, most i see are at high levels.