PDA

View Full Version : What's goin on with my weapons???

Neith
Sep 4, 2003, 03:25 PM
If anyone can help me here, let me know! Recently, I found Sange from a Mil Lily, and the next day I found a Chainsawd from a Vulmer, and I checked my weapons to find that Sange was about 8 ATP stronger, so I equipped it. The next day, I went to mines on V Hard for a Graviton Plate, and I found strangely that my Chainsawd was now MORE powerful than Sange, by about the same amount... Eh? I was usin the same equipment, and it's still changin power?? Is it runnin out of petrol:p ????

PLZ HELP ME, lol

Bit
Sep 4, 2003, 03:30 PM
Did you use any type of grinders on the Chain Sawd? That raises the ATP of the weapon.

Neith
Sep 4, 2003, 03:38 PM
yeah the chainsawd's maxed out at +15, but i used the grinders on it as soon as i got it, the sange and sawd are still changing attack power. I checked it today, and the Sange was more powerful, but yesterday the Chainsawd was more powerful.. Its confusin as hell..

Dillon
Sep 4, 2003, 04:00 PM
Perhaps the equipment you're using boosts the attacks of the weapons? I dunno. Sounds kinda weird to me.

StrongBad
Sep 4, 2003, 05:02 PM
Did you have shifta on when you checked the atp of the chain sawd and the shifta was off when you checked the sange. Thats the only thing i can think of that would make its atp higher.

edwinsu
Sep 4, 2003, 05:07 PM
PERCENTS

-edwinsu-

Neith
Sep 5, 2003, 07:33 AM
LOL, sry but none of ur suggestions had any influence on the weapons. As I said, yesterday Sange was more powerful, today when I checked, just as I thought, the Chainsawd is +5 ATP stronger, told ya! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

rena-ko
Sep 5, 2003, 07:49 AM
hm... i'd second the shifta thing...
besides this, this is very strange...

Raziel_Kai
Sep 5, 2003, 08:13 AM
Those hands you use the weapons with? Maybe they're infused with some sort of chaos-stuff from Limbo.
It's that or either I'm guessing maybe its shifta.
Some weapons get better boosts in shifta than others.

Ghaleon
Sep 5, 2003, 02:41 PM
maybe your just crazy

DOG21313
Sep 5, 2003, 06:43 PM
Perhaps you're looking at it wrong and thinking the Chainsawds stronger, but its written in blue letters, that means it takes away the atp, not adds it.

Ketchup345
Sep 5, 2003, 06:50 PM
On 2003-09-04 15:07, edwinsu wrote:
PERCENTS

-edwinsu-

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think the game shows percents in the total ATP box. I think it calculates those separately.

foamcup
Sep 5, 2003, 07:05 PM
On 2003-09-05 16:43, DOG21313 wrote:
Perhaps you're looking at it wrong and thinking the Chainsawds stronger, but its written in blue letters, that means it takes away the atp, not adds it.

Yeah, that has to be it. Here's my suggestion, pick one and stick with it, five extra ATP makes no difference.

Neith
Sep 6, 2003, 09:21 AM
lol, i know that increases to ATP are written in red, (although i thought it was blue wen i first bought the game), but like u say, 5ATP is nothin really. (I found a Combat Gear! but it sux)